Does anyone has an idea of share market

Zamboanga City, Philippines
Being of the business mind I always wanted a big bright business to start with but seems like I need to start with scratch to get it to the level I see with my own firm and global name it's like 30 years wait when I tell my grand kids I did it. Isn't there a shorter way to achieve it like I always get the shortcuts why not this. There has to be a smarter way and I found stock market could help achieve but unlucky I don't understand it quite well. Like I need invest knowing a company's statement and then put but still the call and put is so random how do I be sure of guaranteed success Anyone with a know how of how stocks run or any alternative for quick business
@vandana7 (57466)
First and foremost, there are no short cuts. Bad news I know. Some people do get lucky. But normally it is hard work and study. Ok..here are simple tricks Have a clear margin in your mind. If your country's inflation is 10 percent, you need stocks that fetch you at least that much or more after taxes. But usually stocks fetch higher returns. So what you need to do is distribute your savings into various other alternatives such as bonds, bank fixed deposits, company deposits, and debentures. Those are all "fixed interest" bearing securities. The average return from these may be around 8 percent. The return you need has to cover the deficit, and leave you with some surplus. Your risk profile is therefore dictated by your other incomes. Thumb rule I followed was 1/3rd of savings went into stocks. I am no expert. I followed others portfolios. Copied the shares they had. No copyright violation there. lol. No plagiarism. lol. It helped. Within this, 1/3rd went into stocks, and 2/3rd went into public issue. I lost some monies, but I also made some. But then, I lived in an era when there were lots of scams, functioning of stock markets was not as transparent as it is now. So me says..go the mutual fund route. Invest in some good arbitrage fund if your tax profile allows you, or invest fifty percent in growth and fifty percent in mutual funds fetching regular returns. SIP..(Systematic Investment Plan) is good way to invest.
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
So what you propose is I take "interest" which is not a news but hello I hate it I wanna be sure I earn what I earn not some profits that was guaranteed even if with no productivity. Shares I read and understand as an option putting 1/3 is what I did but you know I couldnt make lot as I had this agent who worked for me and he took some money to get me shares and all still I like the share idea of copying the portfolio but when you say portfolio I get lost how to create a portfolio is my next question inline.
@vandana7 (57466)
@Loverabbit I know that is what Islam says ..no "interest". But let me ask you.. Suppose ...I have some money ..I want to pay for buying a home. . then you say, you have to go for higher studies and are short of some monies. So I spare that money. When you return the monies, I can no longer buy that house because the cost of house goes up. Isn't it bad to make the person who helped us not fulfill his or her dreams? So the difference would be equal to interest, which is only fair and just to give, don't you think?
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
@vandana7 yeah but it must then be equal to inflationary level not the surplus
@ilocosboy (33267)
oh boy you're going to need lots of reading and understanding about stocks, or bitcoin trading,
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
Ok thanks that sure reminded me of my nanny "don't move you'll fall"