Today the weather is warm

Today it is warm in a fall sort of way. It is above sixty right now, but will not make 80. These are Fahrenheit temperatures. This feels lovely. The sky is clear. I am ready for work and I feel thankful. I have Monday off, due to a teacher work day. I am thankful, as I can make three appointments on that day and not have to take leave for them. Before the year is out I may need that sick leave, so it is great that I do not have to take it right now.
Glad you have good weather and can make all appointments in one day
It will involve a bit of driving, but since I hate asking for days off and since i would prefer not to have evening appointments I will enjoy getting the eye doctor, dentist and primary care all taken care of at one time.
@GardenGerty my mom does too.. she only takes her sick days off whichbshe did last friday and will tomorrow to use them before she losses them at end of month.
@Courtlynn I will need to use all of mine by the end of the school year.
That sick leave sure does come in handy! We have cool temps here, but lots of sunshine.
Monday is actually off to let teachers prepare for conferences. I want to save as much sick leave as possible for later on.
It has been warmer here this season then usual and I enjoy it. I thought last week would be the last time I had to mow the lawn but I was wrong it needs to be done again. I don't have much time so I will have to do what I can today and worry about the rest another time.
We definitely need to mow, and I hope it will be the last.
@GardenGerty I got all of mine done except one small strip when I ran out of gas. I was going to get more gas and finish it today but my dad was in town and doing his lawn and I had him pop over and mow the bit I had left.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
We have a sunny day, first one in a week. Supposed to be 69 today so that's a good day. Haven't turned on the heat yet which is unusual for this time of year.
We have not turned on heat, although hubby wanted to for a couple of days. This is a bit past the average first frost and we have not had one.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
@GardenGerty And the trees are just hardly turning their fall colors. I don't think I remember a fall where the trees have hardly turned color. But the leaves are still falling. Very weird.
Have a wonderful day! Yes I agree use those off days to get`er done.
I want to save my sick leave for hubby and sis, mostly. Or if I am actually sick.
@RubyHawk (30557)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I hope you won't have any sickness It was another nice day here. Temp still in the 80s but cooler weather is on the way.
Today turned out toasty. Tomorrow warm with rain and then downhill from there.
@YrNemo (14768)
Take care and enjoy your long weekend. Thank God it is Friday.
I am so jealous that you have a warm weather. We are experiecing heavy rain due to a typhoon.
I always liked having sick days up my sleeve. You never know when you might need them.
I used them a lot last year for car making me sick. . . mostly. I fear this year I may have to use them as my dad is aging.
Warm here today too. Going to be sunny tomorrow for the Thunder jets flying over. Should be cool to watch.
@bunnybon7 (37747)
• Holiday, Florida
wish daughter could do that make them all in one day. most doctors just don't seem to want to work with her. good for you
@spiderdust (7536)
• San Jose, California
Our weather is pretty comfortable today too (well, except for the smoky air). I have a cardigan to go with my jeans and t-shirt, but I'm still in sandals.
@BarBaraPrz (21092)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
It was warm here today too, so I mucked about in the yard some more. With all the rain we've had lately, it was a lot easier to dig out weeds and get most of the long tap roots. I have clay soil with a lot of gravel, so when it was dry it was very difficult to get the shovel in more than a couple inches in most places.
Enjoy the three day weekend. Be fun and productive.
Here it has been rainy days lately with temperature at 13 degrees celsius or so.
@ilocosboy (39198)
well, enjoy the weather in your place, our weather here is just okay, this morning it rain but now the temp is just comfortable.