I've Got To Catch Up!!

It seems lately I've been so preoccupied with things and not realizing how time gets away from me. Today I will be preparing for a journey to help my brother-in-law just like I did last Friday. I've been reaching out to addicts through several projects and that is sometimes draining for me. But I have been missing people here. I plan to set up a routine again that allows me to get here more to respond to people and write here on topics that, hopefully, people will like. What suggestions do you have to get back on track?
Your help surely was needed, and that is of utmost importance. I would just set aside a certain amount of time each day to myLot, when time allows.
@BarBaraPrz (21040)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I don't have any suggestions for you. I come here when I feel like it and comment if I feel like it. I just don't worry about it. Sure, I miss things, but, c'est la vie!
Take it one day at a time. I would try to leave that other place alone for a while.