why publish articles at hubpages is so hard?

I have joined hubpages several years ago, but only several articles got be publication there, i think it is too hard for me to write at there, how about you?
@UmiNoor (3439)
I'm a member of HubPages since 2009 but only got one article there. It is hard to write for them. If your article is not up to their standards, it will be deindexed which means nobody is going to read it. I prefer to write for ExpertsColumn. It's easier to get published there and you can also earn from leaving comments on other people's articles.
@peachpurple (12176)
I had written for hubpages for 9 years. Surprisingly, two members at expertscolumn copied 12 of my hubs and put them at expertscolumn, claimed as their articles. I complaint to expertcolumn but was ignored. I made a file complaint at DMCA, waiting for actions now. Cannot trust Expertscolumn.
@tallawah (7765)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@peachpurple EC is a trick and a rip. That is true.
@peachpurple (12176)
@UmiNoor Oh I did, I went to expertcolumn, complained to that idiot writer for stealing my 12 hubs but he ignored me and I also complained to the admin, was ignored too.
@peachpurple (12176)
I had been writing at Hubpages for the past 9 years, if you want to get your hubs featured, you need to have 700 words per hub, not less than that. In addition, don't add in external link, for example links from other sites. You can add in links from your own hubs. Pictures, use your own or wikipedia, don't use others. If you see the "editbot" robot sign next to your hub, that means you have to edit the hub, got some mistakes. It is not hard to write at Hubpages as long as you follow what I had mentioned.
thank you, i will re-edit my articles AGAIN
@peachpurple can you share how much money you now earn per month at hubpages? thanks
@peachpurple (12176)
@hongdouzi Yes please do
@mysimplelot (1057)
• Asansol, India
I think you have to write regularly there. Also how do you earn over there. Is it automatic.
@peachpurple (12176)
yes i is true, it will auto transfer your money to paypal when you reach $50
@tallawah (7765)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@peachpurple If you can reach $50
@tallawah (7765)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I've been there since 2009 haven't had a prob. being published... it is being paid that is the issue.