How to save a slideshow of my photos to Ipad?

@thelme55 (11777)
Germany
I am at work again waiting for my client to come. The weather is sunny outside. I will be enjoying the sun tomorrow but not now. What have you done these last few days that your mind focus on it ? As I have told you in one of my posts that I have bought a second hand Ipad. Well, it is very good. I am still exploring how to use it. Last night I found out that I can make a slideshow from my photos on Ipad. I found it good but I still have no idea how to save the slideshow video of my photos. I wanted to share the slideshow to my friends but I have no idea, yet. Oh well, I will find this out sooner than later. Any idea how to do that? Anyway, I hope you will be having a wonderful weekend. Thanks for dropping by. See you later.
@ridingbet (37876)
my sister has the iPad of my brother but like me who is naive, she does not know the other features too.
@thelme55 (11777)
I have noticed that there are a lot of things you can do in an Ipad and the photos are very good. Maybe your sister should explore it.
@ridingbet (37876)
@thelme55 hahaha! no, my friend, she is so scared even to press an icon. she just uses the iPad to play and for FB reading.
@thelme55 (11777)
@ridingbet hahaha. It sounds like me before with a new gadget.
@YrNemo (8433)
I had been very sick for two weeks, just got back to mylot for the last 24 hrs or so. You paid only a hundred Euro for that Ipad I hope?
@thelme55 (11777)
Yes, Only 100€. I m glad you are fine now. What did you have?
@YrNemo (8433)
@thelme55 viral infection, then a backache, then some problem with a tooth filling (when it rains, it pours!) .
@thelme55 (11777)
@YrNemo oh My! I hope you are okay now.
I am sorry, but I can be of no help here, I only use the computer to store photos and create videos and slideshows.
@thelme55 (11777)
I know how I do it in computer @LadyDuck but I want to know it how in my IPad because I am preparing for my travel again.
@thelme55 I never tried using my Tablet or my Phone.
@thelme55 (11777)
@LadyDuck I see. Maybe you can try one day. Have a lovely day.
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
Me too, I don't have an idea how to make a slide show using my iPhone.
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
@thelme55 I guess we need that.
@thelme55 (11777)
@JustBhem yes, we do.
@ilocosboy (33256)
Oh my I can''t help you because I'm not using Ipad, ours are still android, maybe some of our colleague here can help you, maybe Bhem can help you.
@thelme55 (11777)
It is alright @ilocosboy. I will find out one way or another. Have a nice evening there.
@ilocosboy (33256)
yeah, and youtube is one remedy to those problem
@thelme55 (11777)
@ilocosboy yes, indeed but I think I will ask my techy friend because she has an IPad, too. I want to save time. When I am searching on you tube, it takes time to have the right instruction. Time I could spend writing on my blogs or at HP. Thanks and have a nice evening there.
I'm glad you like your new iPad. I hope you find out how to do it soon.
@thelme55 (11777)
Yes, I like it @just4him. I am sure I can. I hope sooner than later.
Always fun learning to use a new phone. I figure I will eventually upgrade my phone. I have a windows one right now and, no complaints really.
@thelme55 (11777)
Yes, it is fun learning new things but sometimes, it gives me headache. Have a nice Sunday @TRBRocks420.
@owlwings (38155)
• Cambridge, England
I'm not an iPad or an Apple user but this page has instructions on how to save/export a slide show as a video from Photo. I can't guarantee which version of Photo it applies to or whether the version you have will have the functions described. I saw an answer in an online forum which suggested that it used to be possible but that it may no longer be (with the newer version of the software). If you can save a slideshow, then it ought to be possible to export it as a video in the way described.
In Photos on your Mac, export photos, videos, and slideshows so you can import them into another app to view and work with them.
@thelme55 (11777)
Thank you very much @owlwings. I will check that out Happy Sunday to you.
@jobelbojel (5036)
I don't have any idea. When I work as a specialist in one of the biggest telecom giants in the US, we help consumers on how-tos. Now, I can't remember how to do it. We supported different phones.