Finally

@Dena91 (4517)
Mike and I were finally able to purchase our flat screen tv yesterday. It took a bit to get it up onto the wall and connected but once we did, my what a difference it made. We were happy it didn't fall off the wall being that yesterday was Friday the 13th When we woke up this morning we watched an episode of Bonanza on it. Mike is enjoying some of his shows right now while I my lot and then study for Sunday school lesson in the morning. Then off to work for a little while. I'll try and find us a good movie when I get back home this afternoon. Any suggestions? Note, neither of us are into horror, a lot of violence or sex in a movie. picture is from google pictures
I was at WallyWorld early this morning...saw a 75" screen for $2,300.00 I don't think I need one quite THAT big, but I have a 43" I like.
I seen a 55" Element (
@Dena91 (4517)
@JolietJake that is the size we bought but not at that price. Wallyworld may save you money on some things but not all things. We have been saving for several years now. This one was on sale for a great price.
@ilocosboy (35833)
then you can watch animated movies like Moana or The Life Of Pets.
@Dena91 (4517)
Life of Pets sounds like a great choice thanks
@ilocosboy (35833)
well, go for it, its a must watch movie
@Scrapper88 (1332)
McFarland USA is a good movie. I believe it is based on a true story, You can look into the movie to see if it is movie you like.
@Dena91 (4517)
I will look into that one. I don't think I have heard about it. That is something we enjoy are movies based on true stories. Thanks
@Dena91 The movie came out in 2015
So glad to hear you have that TV. I am not a big watcher of movies, but a few favorites of mine are Michael, Educating Rita, and My Cousin Vinny.
@Dena91 (4517)
We have watched them, all great movies.
We have been watching the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries station. We had to get a new TV a few months ago.
@Dena91 (4517)
I would love to have that channel. One thing when we cut the cords with Diretv was I knew I would miss those channels.
Congratulations on your new TV! I can't think of any movies off the top of my head. I am sure you will enjoy everything you watch on it!
@Dena91 (4517)
Thanks
What size did you get? I have Tony a 55" on layaway, on sale for $398
@Dena91 (4517)
75". This was on sale. Mike was going to wait until Christmas but he didn't want to take a chance that the price would be this good then. We have been saving for a few years until we decided on what we wanted. He researched on what he wanted. I just wanted one .
I like watching movies on big screens, I would hate watching one on a laptop.
@Dena91 (4517)
We do too. I look at stuff on the tablet from time to time but much prefer the television.
You could look for vintage movies on TCM.
@Dena91 (4517)
Yes that is what Mike said. We'll probably watch a couple.
@sol_cee (16889)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Lol to the note. ;)
I'm glad you got it up and it stayed. Enjoy! Have a blessed day today.
Grats on getting a new TV. Have fun with it!