Stinging

Peoria, Arizona
I love autumn, it is my favorite season, it is beautiful, amazing holidays, and it starts to get cooler here. But the terrible thing about it, is my freaking allergies, dude! At the moment my nose is stinging like crazy, my forehead is throbbing, my eyes are leaking, and I don't even know what my throat is doing, it just feels icky. And everyone is going to suggest, "Oh get medicine!" I have said it once, I have said it a million times, I don't have medicine, I can't afford the medicine I need and generic or cheap stuff doesn't work for me! Trust me, I have lived with my body for 22 years now, I think I know what works and what doesn't. Until then, I am thinking water and just shoving a box of tissues in my face. It will pass in a bit. I might turn off my cooler so it doesn't bring in any outside air and just turn a fan on.
@ilocosboy (34344)
that's a good thing then, you know what you should do, you're going to have a lot of savings instead of giving it to medicines and doctors.
• Peoria, Arizona
I go after natural stuff before medication anyway. I don't like pills haha
Allergies are no fun. I have them both in spring and fall.
• Peoria, Arizona
I have them year around, just different things bother them haha
@DesirousDreamer ......We all are sensitive to different things.
• Peoria, Arizona
@celticeagle Very true. Mine is mostly pollution haha but yet I am bad in forestry areas as well. There is no winning for me.
So sorry to hear your are suffering right now. I hope you feel better soon.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you very much. It calmed down after a while, like I thought it would.
@DesirousDreamer Thank goodness!
Don't you love when people try to tell you what'll work for your body when you know it won't
• Peoria, Arizona
It is the absolute best haha
• Nairobi, Kenya
Sorry about the allergies. I hope it doesn't stop you from enjoying your weekend
• Peoria, Arizona
They calmed down after a while which is good.
I feel ya, I am a total snot head and I am taking meds!
• Peoria, Arizona
That is good. not much works for me so I normalyl go with natural help.
I'm sorry your suffering with allergies and I hope you feel better soon.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you, it calmed down after a while.
I have more allergies in Spring than in fall. I discovered that my nose does not like paper tissues (they have a sort of dust) And I do better when alone with common toilet paper (no aroma or funny things like that).
• Peoria, Arizona
I get them year round. I had the same problem with the tissues. The lotion ones help since they are are just creamy and no dust.
@Scrapper88 (1333)
I hope you start feeling better soon.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! Just a different symptom every day haha
@sabtraversa (12567)
Sorry to hear about your allergies. In the last years it seems like I developed them as well, but they aren't too strong, nose and eyes start running but after some time they stop, so nothing a tissue can't solve. I don't like to depend on meds anyway.
• Peoria, Arizona
My allergies used to be really bad as a kid. They calmed down but still get super agitated at times.
@Dena91 (4183)
I love autumn as well. Sorry about your allergies. Hope you feel better. We have our fan on and it feels great.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is still so warm here, but I would like to keep the electricity down and my allergies down as best as I can.