How long have you lived there?

Finding that perfect forever home is nice. There is nothing more comforting then returning home. That is where you get in your comfy clothes and relax. You entertain once in a while. If you have friends that could be true. You have a space that relaxes you in the evening. Some of us have plenty of storage and room to move around.
@UncleJoe (8066)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
When folks ask if I have lived here ALL my life, I always reply, "Not yet! I'm still ALIVE!"
You are so funny.
@UncleJoe (8066)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@sharon6345 I can't help it. I was born looking like this.
@UncleJoe That must not have been fun in grade school.
@cttolledo (2307)
• Batangas, Philippines
Yeah. There's no place like home indeed! I've been away from home for almost 15 years since I started to build my career but wherever I go I always go back to where my heart is.. my home!!
That is nice that you can do that. I always feels good.
@cttolledo (2307)
• Batangas, Philippines
@sharon6345 yeah so far I can still manage to go home despite of busy life
@cttolledo That must feel nice for you. We were always happy to go home as well.
@ilocosboy (31562)
I have been here for almost 20 years now, me and my wife started living here when our first child was not yet born, now they are five, plus there's an extra 1.
Oh talking about putting down roots. That is very nice for you guys.
@Ithink (5944)
We have lived here for about 25 years.
I have never moved in my life :)
With me, I love my family and I want to be where my family is and it doesn't matter where it is, but I love the safe place I live in here in the West. We have moved from house to house every few years, and I think we are staying out in our current house, but you know, life is a mystery.
@1creekgirl (8305)
We've lived here about 35 years. Hope to be here however many more years I have. It's not a mansion, but we love it.
that d oes sound heavenlyn afraodroomeres mnotquter mthatgreat nut mn,aledpwit wuat I ave as alwa ysten years too olong but Ineed a place tolivelol
@kobesbuddy (16314)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I've lived in this home for five years. We lost our first home to a foreclosure, about six years ago. We were in a rental house for one year. Then, we bought my mother's home, when she passed away.
@wongchoiyee (6511)
I have moved to 4 houses and this one currently is the longest I have stayed. 20 years.
That is a nice amount of years to live some place. that is good.
@sharon6345 yeah, it was nice time here.
@wongchoiyee That is always a good thing. I wish you many more good times there for sure.
@peachpurple (9485)
I had been living in my current house for 20 years, it is old, lots of pests, over grown grass, leaking roof and faulty toilet flush but hey, it is still a great home sweet home to me