Daily Bible Study

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Day 56 Isaiah 62 62:1 For Zion’s sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burns. 2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name. 3 Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God. 4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delights in thee, and thy land shall be married. 5 For as a young man marries a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. 6 I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence, 7 And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth. 8 The LORD hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast labored: 9 But they that have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the LORD; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courts of my holiness. 10 Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people. 11 Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation comes; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. 12 And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken. Have you sat down and written out a plan for your future? Have you implemented your plan, or are you still in the planning stage, gathering the components together to make your plan come to fruition? God has a plan for his people. His Word – Genesis to Revelation is the plan for his people, for their salvation, for their prosperity. God made his plan sure by swearing by his right hand, and the arm of his strength. He made a covenant with his people that they would be holy, redeemed, and the land would be sought out, and Jerusalem would not be forsaken. They would plant crops and eat the produce of it. They would live in the land and their enemies would never come against them again. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. God’s plan extends to all those who accept Jesus as Savior and Lord. One day the earth will be filled with peace and rest, and the joy of the Lord will be the strength of all those who call on his name. That day is coming. The Day of the Lord, when Jesus will cast down his enemies, and Satan sentenced to the Lake of Fire and Brimstone along with the false prophet and all those who rejected him as Savior and Lord. In that day, Jesus will sit on David’s throne in New Jerusalem, and the nations will be gathered together and peace will reign. What a glorious day that will be. Let’s pray: Father, let your kingdom come, your will be done, in earth, as it is in heaven. I give you praise for your plan of salvation for all people. Fill me with your strength and purpose as your plan is worked out in my life. In Jesus’ name, I pray, amen. Copyright © 15 October 2017 by Valerie Routhieaux Image courtesy of Pixabay
@Dena91 (4498)
Amen
Have a wonderful and blessed day. Thanks for reading the study.
@Dena91 (4498)
@just4him I always enjoy them. Thanks for sharing
@Dena91 You're welcome.
@Shellyann36 (11283)
Amen and thank you for sharing.
I'm glad the study blessed you. Have a wonderful blessed day.
@Shellyann36 (11283)