Taiwan Experience

@cttolledo (4709)
Who wouldn't love taiwan when it has a lot of things to offer. It was a memorable experience travelling taiwan because it was my first time to travel with my sister. We had a short vacation., so we decided to availed of the package tours for 2 days to maximize our short stay. What I really like in taiwan is food. The food was really awesome. We visited the night market where you can find a variety of foods. Milk tea is heaven. Temples were amazing on its architectural design, very impressive. Finally I got a chance to see the famous Taipei 101 . I've never seen like those in my country and a lot more. Just mere strolling around taipei amazed me already. No traffic. Not crowded. Very organized.
It is nice when you visit a place for the first time and it doesn't disappoint.
@cttolledo (4709)
Very true
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
I wish to visit Taiwan too!
@cttolledo (4709)
Start to plan. Just a reminder that you should check on the weather before planning. In our case we went there during rainy seasons so it has a lot limitations to explore more.
@cttolledo (4709)
Go simplyme .. yummy food and good attraction are waiting for you! then don't forget to share your story here.
@cttolledo Thanks. I`m thinking about it as I have a friend living there
@JustBhem (37513)
• Davao, Philippines
So lucky for you to visit Taiwan. I haven't gone to any country so how I would love to see places.
@cttolledo (4709)
Its okay Bhem, you can go to places near your place first. I enjoyed going to places also in my own country. We have good beaches and nature attraction.
@JustBhem (37513)
• Davao, Philippines
@cttolledo And from where you?
@cttolledo (4709)
@JustBhem Philippines and you?
@tech40 (9260)
Wow what a wonderful place! That is what I want from the other country, they dont have traffic and the place isn't even crowded
@cttolledo (4709)
yeah.. but traffic in our country is part of our existence already lol. but seriously, I always have that question in my mind. why we can't be like taiwan or hongkong.. no traffic.
@tech40 (9260)
@cttolledo Yup that is the question of everyone, and there's lot of uneducated driver as well..
@cttolledo (4709)
@tech40 How I wish that someday our own country will be able to adopt the transport system of other countries.
@YrNemo (12662)
Guess there is no pollution there like as in Bejing? (the air was clear?)
@cttolledo (4709)
The place is generally clean but I cannot specifically say that the air is clean because when we went during rainy season
@YrNemo (12662)
@nangayo (2341)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Seems to be a good place to visit. I normally see that building in pictures. Would have liked very much to visit the place.
@cttolledo (4709)
Yeah very good place. Actually I wanna go back to that place, but this time I wanna go there in the month of November to January because I want ot experience snow. . I am from a tropical country so I want cold places.
@ebanreb (6447)
You are lucky you visited Taiwan.
@cttolledo (4709)
Yes I am. Thanks to my friend who influence me of this kind of adventure in life. It's really a life changing experience.
I have never been to Taiwan. Easier for you to get there from the Philippines.
@cttolledo (4709)
Yes. Its easy and not so expensive to go places within asia.
@ilocosboy (34325)
wow, good for you to visit Taiwan, that was one of nice travel you got, hope someday I'll be in that 101 tower too.
@cttolledo (4709)
Yeah you should try next time. ??
I really those other asian countries who really have the discipline to make their city clean. It's unfortunately we didn't have this trait on most of our people.