Christmas is coming

time flies so fast.. next thing you'll know it's Christmas already. since my mom's not here this year. I wonder what will be in our table for Christmas. haha. and what color would my family wear :) i hope my kids would have fun this Christmas.
@ebanreb (6939)
Merry Christmas everyone. Time of Forgiving... Wishing you a merry Christmas and prosperous new year in advace
merry Christmas to you too my friend
@ebanreb (6939)
@chloeamber yoo to my friend where is my gift hahaha lol
@ebanreb hahahaha. don't worry my friend I'll give you the gift of prayer hahaha. lol
@Kind4321 (852)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I am amazed that Christmas is almost here
yes time flies so fast right?
my daughter and I are looking for a theme to wear on Christmas too.
what color will you be this Christmas big sis?
@pumpkinjam (5774)
I always look forward to Christmas. I have had so many horrible ones, I now make a point of staying home and it's just me, my partner, and either one or both of my boys. If my step-daughters lived closer, we'd invite them but they'll be spending it with their mum. However, before Christmas, we have to get another 7 family birthdays out the way! So no Christmas until the 29th November, which is the day after the last two birthdays in the year!
well i hope you'll have a wonderful Christmas this year
There is a wonderful time to be had during that time of year. I love it for sure. I hope you will find something nice to wear as well.
thank I hope so too. wher will you plan to spend your Christmas? at home? or do you have other plans?