Is It safe drinking from the tap?

Shot on Redme Note 2
@yanzalong (10174)
Indonesia
I use tap water for washing and bathing. For drinking I buy bottled drinking water. We can actually boil the tap water to drink but most of my neighbors prefer bottled water for the simple reason that tap water is heavily chemically treated, which may be bad for health. Bottled water is also used for cooking vegetable and rice. What about tap water in your country, can you drink it straight from the tap or buy bottled drinking water?
@pitstop (7183)
Our tap water is quite hard and salty and not good enough to drink. I use a water purifier that makes it good enough to drink.
@yanzalong (10174)
So, the tap water is used for other purposes, then.
@pitstop (7183)
@yanzalong yup. We use it for else just like that. Only for drinking do we run it through a water purifier.
Here in Minneapolis Minnesota we have good watee. But even just going 30 miles out to the suburbs it starts getting questionable.
@yanzalong (10174)
You mean tap water or well water?
• Guangdong, China
I prefer bottled drinking water, but usually boil the tap water to drink.
I ]ive un he Ysa and I drink water from the ta p andIm very heaathy at ninety so no bottle water for me.