Good Monday Morning

Good Monday morning or evening to you, depending on your side of the world. The sun is shining nicely here and the weather hopefully will be warm again as a result. After a day of mist, rain and clouds its so nice to see the sun shining nice and bright. They were calling for it to be a cool day today, but it seems warm enough already that I can imagine that forecast will not be correct. How are things in your neck of the woods this morning?
It is still dark outside so the morning has not really begun here. Have a good Monday.
What are you doing up so early if its still dark outside? Have a great Monday.
@Juliaacv I wake early every day and up at 5 am.
@JohnRoberts You're really an early bird ren't you?
@Jackalyn (6664)
• Oxford, England
I am still at my parents but they are both much better. I will help Mum today and go home tomorrow. It is quite warm and calm here, but hurricanes are forecast for some of the UK today.
I hope that things improve a little more thru the day today.
@m_audrey6788 (10604)
Good Monday morning to you too! Here is Afternoon and the weather is good as I will be walking around later!
Nice, half of your Monday is over. I'm still getting ready to leave for work. But once I step out the door the day seems to just fly by.
@Juliaacv Oh ok. Have a great day to you! Yes time goes by so fast that in any minute you`ll be back home mylotting
It is quite cool today. There are no rainy days.
Dry days are good days-enjoy!
• Portland, Connecticut
It is cool and overcast in CT this morning. I am not going to the pool. Today is registration day for the next session and I am staying home to make sure I get into class.
It was cool but the sun shine made it so nice-I love this weather. I still can go barefoot in my sandals but am forever taking my sweater off and then reaching for it again to put back on again.
Good morning! I hope your day is lovely. The weather here is supposed to be delightful.
Thanks. Yes, I had a wonderful day today. I just love this weather, there's a coolness in the air, but the sunshine is so beautiful. And of course its layering weather, sweater on---sweater off--sweater on.......
Today has been the hottest day of October, I like warm days, but now it's weird, we expect cool nights and mornings now.
I love the coolness of this time of the year. I hope that your heatwave breaks. You've had such an odd weather pattern the past month, cool, cold and now hot.
@Juliaacv This morning was cooler, only 9 C. The rain is confirmed from Thursday.
@LadyDuck I love this sweater weather that we're having. I just don't like the rain, but that is part of the season. Its dry here this morning.
64 and cloudy here.. will probably rain again. Hope you have a great monday and week.
Thanks, I hope that your day is great too. Just a day without sunshine makes the sun seem all that much brighter today, glad, cuz on a Monday we need all of the help that we can get.
@Juliaacv thanks . I like mondays. Lol
@Courtlynn Not me......really, not me at all.
We're sitting at 40 F/5 C right now, high late this afternoon around 65 F/18 C...at least it isn't raining today
I know, we had rain and damaging winds yesterday. I was out picking up something at the grocery store, and of course it was something way in the back corner, on my way in the winds whipped up and it started down pouring, when I was walking to the back of the store I could hear the winds and rain pounding on the roof, I get to where I need to be and the lights go out. Boom Boom, and of course when that happens you have to make your way to the front of the store. I did and got out of there while I could before the automatic doors closed. Nobody could buy anything with the cash registers down.
@Juliaacv Winds were fairly strong in this area yesterday...I'm not sure if I got any good recordings at the festival, wind noise over the mics was a serious problem in almost every song. But I got to work with the Honey Vines again, and that always puts a smile on my face.
@JolietJake I remember how much fun you had with these ladies last year. I take it things went well again, dispite the weather, again this year?
@peachpurple (9788)
well it is night time now, 11pm, will be sleeping at 12am later, gotta keep interacting now
I hope that your day went well.
@Juliaacv earned 50 cents yesterday, considered good job since I had never hit that amount
@peachpurple That's wonderful Congratulations, that signifies that you did a lot of work on the site.
It's too warm here. I'm ready for cooler weather! I hope you have a good day. =)
It was a cool day, but I still go barefoot in my sandals and feel warm enough.
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
We finally can see blue sky and sun around here too, but it's pretty cold out there.
It was only cool here, but I love this weather, just as long as the sun shines then I'm happy.
Good morning.All ready play my game of tennis.Trying to get caught up here. Then it is chilly.Go back to my reading. Have a good one
I don't mind chilly, I have some really nice cozy sweaters to layer with, and this is the time of the year to enjoy them.
The sky looks so nice here in Ny. I hope t enjoy a walk pretty soon.
Great, nice that you're enjoying nice autumn weather too. Have a nice walk.
@MarymargII (8223)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes, we are also having a wonderful fall although pretty cloudy here too. When the sun comes out it always feels about 10 degrees warmer for sure.
I love this time of the year, soon enough we'll be in the dark and not so nice days of autumn.
• Toronto, Ontario
@Juliaacv I know- I don't like them and can't wait for them to be over
@YrNemo (7596)
look OK so far. No rain, that is the most important thing.
No rain is a good thing!
@YrNemo (7596)
We have cooler temperatures and lots of sunshine. We had so much rain the ponds in the parks here overflowed and flooded the roads. All gone now, though.
This is nice, cool and sunny, and I'm sure that Molly loves this too.
@Kosgey (1224)
My day run smoothly until now i am quite alright
Good to hear!
@Kosgey (1224)
@ebanreb (4100)
morning too my friend
Thank you.
Nice. I got to this a little late as its evening now. But the day has gone well so far. Still have yet to go to work though lol.
Have a good shift.