My opinion about love

@ya2017 (66)
Love for me is a start. It is always new. It usually deals with passion to each other and it is shown by the way you care. The more you care the more you love. It ceases by the passing of time. You start wondering why you fell with that person despite the truth that he is a beast. Knowing his character is so disagreeable. It is introduced by lust. It is looking at someone's beauty and body. It is by appreciating intelligence and humor that will draw you closer. The eyes play an important role when choosing.They say when you can't explain the reason why, there is love. As for me I have so many reasons and for me those are love. Those reasons are love. It is true that it will be gone when hate enters. That is when you see what real love is. Real when you choose to favor love than hate. Love is giving time making someone a priority. It is never an obligation for it is provided voluntarily with willingness. Love gives you strength and adds vitality to life. It enables you to realize and be confident knowing that someone loves you. It is going with the flow with your special one. It is riding to each other's style of loving. It is always romantic.
Yeah love is that great. It is positive but I think love carries with it some hidden evil,pain most of us struggle a lot to maintain its positive side, but the inevitable always happens. Every true love follows a heartbreak. I thought true love is perfectly positive with no challenges but the experience that came along into my life tutored me to know what love really is. Love might be everything thats good but don't risk everything in it.
@ya2017 (66)
I agree. Love hurts according to a song and in reality it's true.
Yeah, i fully agree with you, love hurts though it also brings a beautiful pleasant sensation with it.
@ya2017 (66)
@Revolving It depends upon your point of view. But let us always favor the good rather than the bad
Well love is idealized as being 'always romantic' but in reality that is nearly never how it goes with life and its several challenges . . .
Although there is much truth in that statement for many, did you have to burst the bubble on love There are exceptions. My parents for one. Debbie Downer (just kidding) I did say there was truth in your comment.
@dgobucks226 (8169)
Your love post is really nice and profound. Here is a quote which sums up some of those feelings.
@Lertka (346)
• Ukraine
Love is a good feeling and no love is nowhere. I found my love and I hope I will not lose it.