Good morning! What are you up to today?

@CoralLevang (39900)
I slept for nearly nine and a half hours last night, with one wake up in the middle of the night. I feel better this morning than I have felt in a very long time! I was up at 7 a.m. and I've had my coffee, done some reading, put away dishes from the dishwasher, dried a load of laundry, and had two text conversations this morning. Now, an hour and a half later, it's time for me to go jump in the shower and get to class. What are your plans today? If it's your evening, what did you do today? Take care and have a great day! Photo is my own.
I have absolutely nothing planned. Not even getting into trouble.
@CoralLevang (39900)
Not even not even getting into any trouble? That's no fun!
@CoralLevang That's me. No fun.
@CoralLevang (39900)
@JohnRoberts I I would not say that. I don't think it's you that's no fun, I think that you not having fun is no fun
Sleep will make a huge difference. I have to go to work for a little while this evening but I am chillin the rest of the day. Have a nice day!
@CoralLevang (39900)
Sounds like a relaxing day
@FourWalls (9521)
I'm up to about 5'4". As my aunt says, it stacks tall and stays long. I had a rough night last night in terms of sleeping (or lack thereof), so as soon as I get off from work my happy butt is going to be under the covers at home, catching up on what I lost.
@CoralLevang (39900)
That's my that's my line! I'm up to 5 feet 9 in plus a stretch. Hope you get a good nap after work
Blame it on the Cubs losing lol.
@CoralLevang (39900)
@JohnRoberts poor Cubbies!
@RubyHawk (21451)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Wow. that's some good sleeping. Hope your classes went well.
@CoralLevang (39900)
Only only one class each day. Two classes, twice a week. From 10 a.m. to 12:15. I've really enjoyed today's class.
@RubyHawk (21451)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@CoralLevang What classes are you taking. ?
@CoralLevang (39900)
@RubyHawk I'm auditing a World War II History class and Introduction to Ethics.
I always have big plans but rarely get anything done. My days just seem to disappear
@CoralLevang (39900)
That's that's why I'm picking cards. At least it gets me going. Today I picked a card, the eight of hearts, I got half of it done. Before before I left for class. So, even if I didn't get all 8 things done, I got half of them done. That's more than I would have done had I not been focused on doing something. I'm just trying to keep myself more accountable and I don't see it as a fail any longer
@CoralLevang What happens if you pick a joker?
@CoralLevang sounds like picking cards is a good system
I have also been doing a bunch of cleaning this morning. I had a burst of energy and got it all done while I did. Once the dishes are done I will be able to relax most of the day since everything will be finished.
@CoralLevang (39900)
Busy busy Mommy!
Glad you got decent sleep. I've been waiting 4.5 hours for maintenance to show up about the leak we've been having from the upstairs bathroom / shower to the kitchen ceiling.
@CoralLevang (39900)
I hope the issue is taken care of now.
@CoralLevang its not sadly.
@CoralLevang (39900)
@Courtlynn it's it's 11 p.m. in your area
It's Tuesday as I respond. We are moving to a different room tomorrow, so we are packing/cleaning/doing laundry. Hope all is well.
@CoralLevang (39900)
I hope things went smoothly!
@CoralLevang -Oh yes, we're all settled in again.
@CoralLevang (39900)
Nice shot, that's something I'll never get to see around here. If I slept that long I'd be sluggish all day, I do best with 6 hours of sleep, it makes me perky. I don't have a schedule to worry about so today I might just go ahead and re watch the YouTube tutorials on Math, Algebra and a few other subjects ..... then if it gets boring I'm back on Hulu.
@CoralLevang (39900)
I I only put myself on a schedule because it keeps me focused. Otherwise I don't have any purpose.
I stay focused, I'm lotting, doesn't that count @CoralLevang
@CoralLevang (39900)
@rebelann it works, if you choose that as your purpose for rhe moment/day. If so, don't beat yourself up for ir or not doing other. All about choice and living being okay with it. We are not in this world to to live with guilt and shame. But if you want something different, and choose it as a distraction, then examination of reasons why is something to take a look at
Ran errands this morning, and learned how to change the battery in that key fob thingy that allows for push-button start on my car, thanks to YouTube. I feel really dumb because I changed the battery once before, but forgot how to do it.
@CoralLevang (39900)
My ex can never remember how to change the car time. When I get in his car I think it's a certain time and then he corrects me. And yesterday, I said something and I said why don't you want a chit let me change it and he goes because we're going to change it back it's right on time
@CoralLevang My husband does the same thing!!!
@CoralLevang (39900)
@Corbin5 it drives me crazy!
@Kind4321 (868)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Glad to hear about you day. Yesterday i worked a bit then my best friend came over so that I could take her to see my 6 months old niece
@CoralLevang (39900)
Babies are so special. I hope you enjoyed your time with the little one.
Today, I finally took care of some paper work after a bit of procrastination.
@CoralLevang (39900)
Okay... okay... Now I'm going to call you on something. Restate that and put a period after work. Do not put that prepositional qualifier or de-qualifier after it.
• Riga, Latvia
Lovely fall colors. Hope you have a great day. Mine is over and soon it will be movie time.
@CoralLevang (39900)
These colors make Early Autumn one of my favorite times of the year.
@kavinitu (620)
The day is a bit busy because next four days is a holiday for Diwali.
@kepweng (6037)
maybe you need a sleeping pills so you can sleep
This is so very good to hear. That you got some good rest.. No plans today. Nice evening. No wind outside so that is nice. A storm is brewing in a few days. Hope you enjoy your class.