What was the most beautiful song that you ever heard in your life?

Throughout our lives, a lot of songs that we have the opportunity to listen are marking us in a very particular way, each one of them with a very specific reason for it. What would be yours (at least one of them)? Here's one of mine:
Jennifer Hudson & Tori Kelly Sing "Hallelujah" - SING Debut at TIFF Sing - In Theaters This Christmas http://www.singmovie.com Illumination has captivated au...
Great song. I have lots I love but the first one I though of is this one.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose TheWinningStar Loading... Unsubscribe fro
@RasmaSandra This is also a great one.
One of my favorite songs is "I Can Only Imagine".
@TheInvisibleMan Awesome God and many others sung by Rich Mullins come to mind. But to select only one is difficult.
I don't claim ownership of the song or pics. Most of the pictures were gathered from the internet years ago. Watch/Listen and be blessed!!!
@bunnybon7 (36881)
• Holiday, Florida
i would say Amazing Grace has always been mine from a child
I have more than one. The Instrumental Love Theme one is a favorite. As is I Can Only Imagine, I Believe I Can Fly and several others.
@eileenleyva (10964)
Many songs come to mind. Some are favorites because of the melody. I love calming tunes. Some are favorites because of the lyrics. People can relate to the words of the songs. I like Halleluah. The music is soft and yet the lyrics are powerful The Bible characters are really good materials for songs. This is King David's frailty. And also strongman Samson's waterloo. Sigh. To answer your question: For ordinary times, I like When a child is born. For Christmas, I like Oh Holy Night.
@KristenH (24380)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
God, too hard to think about and remember. There are so many good ones out there.
Is this a cover? I cant open the link. I forget who the original Hallelujah is by but that is a good one for sure. Very sad.
@maezee Yeah, it's a cover.
I listened to this Lorde song. Its now stick to me and is quite close to my heart called "Liability."
@studylove (2135)
I like the song of Shakeera that is waka waka. what is your favorite song?
@Daelii (5685)
Angels on the moon. Every time it makes me cry, sad, happy, everything. Just a very powerful and meaningful song.
There are a few songs I really like, but, I guess I will have to say Hallejlah. I have heard it performed by many people and also heard it performed in Hebrew.