Halloween Candy 1970s

Daytona Beach, Florida
By the time the 1970s came around I was in my teenage years but still enjoyed Halloween and candy. At this time I no longer went trick or treating but like Halloween parties. That year among the popular candy came Laffy Taffy, those fun popping rocks Pop Rock, fizzy ZotZ, Blow Pops a lolly and bubble gum combination and Fun Dip. My two favorites were Pop Rocks and Blow Pops. What about you?
@bunnybon7 (36888)
• Holiday, Florida
i liked the fun dip. but still went trick or treat with my 4 kids. yes i was a young mom of 4 back then. baby was born in '73. in fact i helped them dress and helped eat the candy. lol
You were a good mommy @bunnybon7
@bunnybon7 (36888)
• Holiday, Florida
@RasmaSandra thanks. only one of them seems to think so. but i did enjoy it a lot
I used to get the Blow Pops all the time.
Laffy Taffy is my all-time favorite. I bought some today for Halloween and will save that bag of candy for last due to my wish for leftovers. Laffy Taffy can pull out fillings if one is not careful.
I never heard of Laffy Taffy. I was pretty a traditional Toostie Roll kid.
• Preston, England
straightforward stuff like dolly mixtures and liquorice allsorts