Having a Hard Time Faking It

@Alian123 (428)
It's really hard to be someone's strength, there's a lot to fake. You have to fake your smile, your laughs, and the cliche word "It's okay I'm fine..." All of it you have to hide. I don't even have time to be depressed cause I know someone's relying on my strength. And you know what's the worst part of being strong?? No one ever bothered to ask if I am okay. I have to fake it for their sake. I envy people who shows such weakness, I'm jealous of how free they are to express it...
@JustBhem (32324)
• Davao, Philippines
I always make myself believe that I'm okay and I know I'm not. I think I'm good at faking my feelings and emotions sometimes.
@Alian123 (428)
Yes strong people does that...
@JustBhem (32324)
• Davao, Philippines
@Alian123 And I am strong.
• Guangdong, China
Are you alright? Hope you feel better soon. I just used one week for recovering my gloomy mood few days before. So I totally understand how you feel.
@Alian123 (428)
I'd be lying if I say yes... But everything wil be alright soon, thanks a lot
• Guangdong, China
@Alian123 then you will get better soon.
I know what you mean, being a single mom I always try to make it seems that everything is ok that I can do everything but inside I'm crying for help. Be strong, this too shall pass.
@Alian123 (428)
Thank you so much...
• Hungary
If you want some emotional-trashbin I'm here to listen in pm. (This emoji is so creepy) I think the best balance is if it's not just you who is the strength, because sooner or later it's gonna take it's toll on you. The best friendships, relationships are built on trust in eachother, helping eachother, not just the one relying on the other. I hope you can be somewhat more true to yourself.
@Alian123 (428)
yeah thanks. Just curios... are you a dude or a girl? haha
• Hungary
@Alian123 Girl, but you know, online we can never know kek
@Alian123 (428)
@rosieros02 lol that was funny
@DeborahDiane (20760)
• Laguna Woods, California
@Alian123 - I completely understand the stress of always trying to be the "strong one." Whenever I know someone who is a caregiver for someone else, I always ask how they are doing. Sometimes they are under tremendous stress!