The Movie Theater is My World

Is there anyone out there that loves going to the movies as much as I do? I really love going to the movies because it's not the same experience you get when you watch movies at home. Whether I'm watching the movie twice or for the first time, the atmoshpere, the giant room in the dark with the light, eating the ultimate popcorn and soda snack is just completely awesome and original that no other activity can replace (because they have their own original traditions too).
@moffittjc (42965)
• Gainesville, Florida
I love movie theaters! And they are getting so technically advanced now, that it almost seems that you are part of the movie! But I will admit, home entertainment systems are getting so big and complex that they are giving movie theaters a run for their money! I just wish movie theaters weren't so expensive!
Yeah I wish the same thing. Movie theaters just went up over here where I live and it's just ridiculous.
@moffittjc (42965)
• Gainesville, Florida
@runningthegalaxies Nothing like paying $24 for a small bucket of popcorn! LOL
@moffittjc what?! You pay that much for it?! That doesn't make any sense! I went to Colorado once and they have 15 dollar popcorn and I was freaking out over that! That's not even worth it! You might as well sneak it in!
@ebanreb (6447)
I like theater arts. love seeing actors and actresses on stage
Like plays? Oh man I love those too! It's so original. I have seen a few plays and I have been in some when I was in high school. I was Dracula himself in one of the plays and that was the most me.rable. I still have the costume.
@ebanreb (6447)
@runningthegalaxies hahahaha good for you. at least you tried being part of the play.
@ebanreb Yeah, I love being parts of play. I played main characters in some so it was really nice. I still have the scripts for memory. I really wish I could join the theater, but I don't know how.
I'm on the same boat as you.
Aww, it's nice to know there are still people that appreciate theater!
@runningthegalaxies You definitely can count on me, haha!