The Swimming pool in Hotel Anandha Inn in Pondicherry is lovely.

Hotel Anandha Inn in Pondicherry is such a brilliant hotel, that travellers in addition to visiting different places also love to use the amenities within the hotel. The swimming pool is clean having beautiful water. There is french architecture in the hotel as Pondicherry was a French colony before independence. The Gymnasium is also good.
@sathviksouvik Are all of these people staying there or just wander in to use the pool and other things they have to do there?
Thanks Hanni, no it is only the persons who booked rooms in the hotel who are allowed to use the swimming pool.
@sathviksouvik Can they bring guests in and then the guests can use the pool too?
@Hannihar Thanks Hanni yes they allow them. The tourists who books the rooms can hae their guests using the pool.
@ebanreb (6447)
wow nice time to relax and free thyself from stress. Enjoy your swimming
Thanks Bernabe yes I enjoyed swimming twice a day in the pool.
@ebanreb (6447)
@sathviksouvik at least now you are relax. Enjoy your day ahead friend
@ebanreb Thanks Bernabe do you also love swimming?
@yugocean (8347)
I don't bath in swimming pools anymore, but used to. Big hotels have fine swimming pools to make relaxing bath.
Thanks Yogoclean, yes many Indians become members of swimming clubs and do swimming for most part of the year. Swimming is a very good exercise.
@yugocean (8347)
@sathviksouvik when I was teenager, I was also member of Swimming club, horse riding, gym etc, now hardly have time for them.
@yugocean Thanks Yugoclean, same with me. This year the Swimming club where my elder son learns swimming had a competition in July. I entered my name, but got a Lecture in Seminar in United World University, Gandhinagar, could not participate in it. I miss my younger days.
@kepweng (14630)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
do you have a business meeting in that hotel??
Thanks Miss K, yes I had some time back.
@prashu228 (25811)
Nice to know about the place
Thanks Prashuji the white colour and architecture of Anandha Inn hotel in Pondicherry reminds of French architecture.