Miss Stupid And Mr. Maniac!

Calgary, Alberta
A woman from a small town in Alberta and a man from Calgary met at an online dating site. The man suggested they meet in a hotel room and the woman agreed. The man sexually assaulted the woman for hours. The woman was able to escape. She reported the rape to the police. The man, who is known to the police, got arrested. Whew, what a stupid woman!
@josie_ (7808)
I don't understand why the man needed to sexually assault the woman since she agreed to meet him in a hotel room. What did she expect would happen inside the room? A prayer meeting?
@josie_ (7808)
@antonbunot _This is a case of "he said, she said". Not being aware of the entire story, I also can't help suspect it was a "honey-trap".
• Calgary, Alberta
@josie_ O, well . . . let me wait for any update of this case. The man is known to the police according to the news.
@Bluedoll (17052)
What's wrong with having a prayer meeting in a hotel room? It does seem a little odd of the woman not to explore by meeting socially first. What is a honey trap? Still assault is assault and a crime. This is one of these stories you wish to follow up on. But we don't always find out the details we want to know to understand the case. Like what was she thinking?
@Daljinder (22183)
Why would you go meet a stranger in a hotel room?
• Calgary, Alberta
That is how stupid (I am sure not naïve) that woman!
I fully agree, what a stupid woman! Do not complain if you got what you searched for.
• Calgary, Alberta
@LadyDuck - - Right!
@antonbunot A woman cannot be so stupid, with all what you read in the news, you accept to meet a man in a hotel room, come on.
• Calgary, Alberta
@LadyDuck So, so stupid woman!
She can't have one iota of common sense!
• Calgary, Alberta
@jaboUK . . Hi, my friend! How are you doing? O, yeah, no common sense at all!
@antonbunot I'm fine thanks Julito, as I hope you are too.
• Calgary, Alberta
@jaboUK Actually, I stayed most of the time in bed for 3 days . . . got flu! I am feeling fine now.
@ridingbet (59621)
there are so many instances of rape because of the 'stupidity' of women. i remember a news feed wherein the woman who works abroad had to come home here to meet her online 'boyfriend' in a hotel and the unfortunate part came when the man stabbed and killed the woman and even stole her belongings.
• Calgary, Alberta
@ridingbet So stupiiiiiid!
@ridingbet (59621)
@antonbunot it was call of the flesh.
• Calgary, Alberta
I guess it goes to show that it is not always safe to meet people for dating on the internet dating sites.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Hannihar It is okay for men/women to meet on dating sites . . but as far as meeting face to face is concerned, meet in a safe place like restaurants or mall's food courts not in a hotel room. And if a man invites you to watch a movie or to go in secluded place, a woman should not agree. Women should play safe!
@antonbunot You are so right julito.
@JustBhem (43004)
• Davao, Philippines
It has something to do with the stupidity of the woman. Lol.
• Calgary, Alberta
I am sure Filipinas are not that stupid to meet a man, met in dating site, in a hotel room . . . I just could not figure out how stupid that woman. whew! This news came out yesterday in a local tabloid.
@JustBhem (43004)
• Davao, Philippines
@antonbunot I think there are still some people doing that.
@aureliah (18788)
• Kenya
It is always advisable that you meet a new person in a public area.
• Calgary, Alberta
@aureliah - - That is right! Only stupid woman would do what she did,
@aureliah (18788)
• Kenya
@antonbunot Yeah because how do you meet a stranger in a hotel room?
@Deepizzaguy (15054)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Oh boy. No wonder the late professional wrestler Nick Bockwinkel used to call his haters "Cretins."
• Calgary, Alberta
@Deepizzaguy There are lots of cretins north and south of the border!!
@acelawrites (12285)
That woman should not agree to meet the man in a hotel room!
• Calgary, Alberta
@acelawrites If she's not stupid; she would have not agreed . . . But she is stupid!
She made one whopper of a mistake.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Corbin5 Yup, she did! Just like a 17-year-old girl, who walked home alone at night after attending a party. She was raped 3 times on her way home by 5 men.
That was not a bright thing to do. I would think she would have had the sense to meet him in a public place like a restaurant and then end it at that. I guess she figured that since they came from similar kind of areas things would be good but still I would never agree to meet in hotel room.
• Calgary, Alberta
@TasnaSandra Yours is a thinking of a smart woman!