October 17th is..

My favorite childhood cousins 25th birthday!! Ahh, I can't believe we're both 25 years old now! It's also, National Pasta Day!! Which you all know that I love my spaghetti, and lasagna so this is definitely my day! Will probably even have spaghetti and hamburg for dinner tonight. Plus it's National Mulligan Day - which I do think second chances, and do overs for oneself are good. So guess this is a good day. National Edge Day - Another good one. And I guess you could say I'm straight edge . Black Poetry Day - And Another good day. Wow. National Pharmacy Technician Day – Third Tuesday in October .. Thank you to all. Pro-Life Day of Silent Solidarity – Third Tuesday in October .. I need a red arm band!
@dragon54u (31298)
It's a VERY busy day, apparently!! For me, not so much. I have to go to the grocery store but that's about it. I really don't want to go but I have to. So here I go...wait, let's sit here another couple of minutes..that's how I've been all day and then I find out how busy a day it is and it makes me ashamed of my procrastination!
Ut-oh! May want to get going
@dragon54u (31298)
@Courtlynn I just got back. I'm quite the homebody these days, I really don't like to leave. But now I have everything I need for the next week or so. I don't mind once I get out the door and down the road but it's pushing myself out that's the problem!
@dragon54u i half like being out half dont
@Lizirazo (2517)
I love pasta with some chicken.
@Lizirazo (2517)
I should have planned on spaghetti for today!
I planned roast beef but will now have it tomorrow and have spaghetti tonight
@hostessman (6923)
• Tucson, Arizona
i think i like the National Pasts Day,,, sounds good and i will order my wife to make some kind of pasta for supper, i may end up with pb/j but that will remain to be seen
I hope she doesn't make you have a sandwich.
I love pasta so that's a good one for me! =)
National Pasta day is good I love pasta dishes and used to make lots and freeze one meal dishes for my husband when I was at work.
Yes pasta is great!
@studylove (2163)
Thank you for your valuable information. Do you like the general knowledge?