The adventures of Rooger October 17th.

Banks, Oregon
Hey, everyone and, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, everything is pretty good here, me and, the puppy had a nice, but cold walk, then I came back and, did chores, took out garbage and, carried in firewood, now praying mint vine will finally pay it's so annoying they have owed me 21 $ for 2 weeks now and, once I get it I will have 50 so a little spending money, then also annoyed with amazon. I made an order for a book last night with a gift card, but still owed 2.49 though, but it gave me no way to pay the extra 2.49. I of course emailed them about the problem but the guy said I needed to contact amazon. So, I just said canceled it, because I don't want to waste my whole day on this idiocy. They should have just simply let me pay the rest with my other card or paypal. A little good news. I was refunded and, I bought a new hat and, t-shirt which my gift card actually covered.
Unfortunately Amazon doesn't take Paypal....I wish they did. Hope you get your payment from mint vine as $21 is a nice earning
Thanks my friend and, I hope so too.
I hope Mint Vine comes through for you soon. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Me too they had been helping quite a lot.
@dragon54u (31617)
I had that problem with Amazon once. I got a virtual Visa for $5 from a survey and applied it to the price and then it would not left me use part of my gift card balance to pay the rest. I cancelled the order and will not do surveys for Visa cards again. I've been absent for awhile but actually thought about Rooger last week. You are so lucky it is cool there!!
Yes, will not mess with this dumb garbage any more.
@dragon54u Everything worked out. I found a 10 dollar or less section now. So, I guess they will come in handy.
That is so weird how Amazon order went thru without having to put a payment. It should have allowed you to pay the remainder of the cost. I hope you get your payment. You know my ordeal.
Yes. I found it very odd, you would think in this day and, age things would be more simplified.
@TRBRocks420 Yes, that is quite odd!
I am glad you got a refund and a hat and t-shirt.
Thanks and, yes they now added a 10 or less section with free shipping.
Mint Vine and Amazon certainly can mess up things for a person. Hope the Mint Vine problem is solved.
Thank you my friend.
I'm sorry you had trouble with paying for a book on Amazon. I hope Mint Vine pays you. Your walk sounded like a good one. It is getting colder now.
Thank you my friend it was a nice walk.
@sabtraversa (13338)
I should get to buy something from Amazon again, some of my gift cards are pending. Interesting to know there are chances you might not be able to add the extra you owe. Sorry to hear Mint Vine is taking so long.
Hope you will get your gift cards soon and, yes sucks, but oh well at least got a shirt and, hat. I will get the book later and, hope they will pay soon.
• Rochester, New York
If you have a card attached to the account then it should have taken the money out of your account. That's what it does with my orders. Sorry you are having a difficult time with that.
The 15 $ gift card yes, but there was 2.49 to still be paid and, they never asked me to pay it.
@responsiveme (16502)
The gift card purchased sound good.
@RubyHawk (25503)
• Atlanta, Georgia
A new shirt and pants is a nice gift even if you didn't get your book. i don't like ordering anything online. In fact the only thing I've ever ordered from amazon is books written by my grandson.