On Joe Biden on the cover again.

@eileenleyva (10964)
Joe Biden, you have offered your life, given the people your unconditional service, walked with them, talked with them, laughed with them, without fear, without wanting a return. You should have been quietly and comfortably sitting in the confines of your home, with family and friends, savoring a long life well lived, and yet, the times call for you to stand the line again, for the benefit and good of your people. Absolutely admirable. May the good God bless you with strength to allow you to live through this. Thank you. You are a perfect example of how to be a human being.
@studylove (2135)
I love my friends and family. How many friends do you have?
@eileenleyva (10964)
Arsian, I have many virtual friends. Personal friends, the bosom ones have gone to alien lands. We have drifted apart. One has gone to eternal sleep. Another has found better friends, I think. Joe Biden also holds dear his family and friends.
@studylove (2135)
@eileenleyva good to know about your social interactions . Keep it up
@eileenleyva (10964)
@studylove why, that is nice. Thank you. Are you profiling me? Joe Biden is more interesting.
@pradab (465)
Who is Joe Biden ,and how did he touch you?