Want to see my photo

@Lertka (348)
Ukraine
I wanted to put my photo here, but still I do not dare. Many people find their photos posted, but they are real. I do not know. I also want to post my photo, what do you think or not? I changed the photo and put my own, instead of the picture.
• Denmark
I don't understand what your problem is. If you want to put up your photo, do it. If you don't feel good about it, don't do it. Easy. What does it help you to know what myLot members think? YOU decide.
@studylove (2163)
Yes you should put on your photo. Why are you hesitating to put your photo in your profile?
@Lertka (348)
• Ukraine
I do not know, I do not like to put my photo on the Internet. Maybe I will.
@Lertka Boshen? if you do not like to post your picture on the internet then do not do it if you feel bad. Is there a way you can delete it afterwards if you do not want it there?
@Lertka (348)
• Ukraine
@Hannihar Thank you. I will definitely take advice.
It is up to you.
@Lertka (348)
• Ukraine
Yes you are right. It's up to me.
@Lertka Yes! Most definitely or you can show back view of you or whatever is comfortable. It is not required. :)
@Lertka (348)
• Ukraine
@infatuatedbby This is my photo
@yanzalong (7537)
Is that a photo of you?
@Lertka (348)
• Ukraine
Yes my friend. This is my photo. I still decided and showed myself to you. Here, I think it is worth it to put a photo in your profile or better not worth it. I'm still thinking.
@yanzalong (7537)
@Lertka That should be okay.
@owlwings (38054)
• Cambridge, England
There's nothing to stop you putting a photo of yourself in your profile. myLot is a discussion forum and discussion should be a discussion. Any image you post should merely be there to illustrate the discussion. Posts which are just an image and, maybe, a line of text that says nothing much more than "Here is a picture do you like it?" will almost certainly be deleted. Don't be discouraged, though. If you can make a good discussion around the subject of a picture which will get more responses than just "Nice picture!" or similar, then there's nothing to stop you posting pictures of yourself.
@Lertka (348)
• Ukraine
I want to post a photo in my profile and I think it's worth it ?!
@owlwings (38054)
• Cambridge, England
@Lertka I wouldn't use the photo you have posted, although it's a nice pose of a very pretty lady, because the light has got into the lens and made rather a ghost of your face!
Is that you in the picture. If it is you are very pretty.
@Lertka (348)
• Ukraine
No It's not me. I still do not dare. Can I put my photo in profile.
@ebanreb (3820)
Nice picture. Learn to accept who we are. no pretensions.
I think it is up to you if you want to post the photo then do it. You are very welcome and good luck.
I too like to post my pictures. I don't like to post animated images.
@Emmlex1000 (1254)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Your picture is your real you
@hereandthere (22909)
if you want to change your profile picture from the yellow flowers to this one, hover you mouse (i'm using a pc) over your username (upper left corner of this page), select 'settings' from the drop-down menu, then select 'edit profile'.
• Guangdong, China
you could do as you like. it is up to you.
@dodoazo (9753)
Mine is the actual pictures of my activities, my families, and anything.I captured personally by my cellphone. Those photos I uploaded are connected with my posts