Today 18th October 2017

@Jackalyn (6682)
Oxford, England
I am going to prison again. This time it is the first Prison Alpha. After years of praying and setbacks we can do it. The first session is "Who is Jesus?" So I am up early and hoping my printer will work. I would like to take a copy of the course with me although it may be the chaplain does this for us. Technically the rule is "nothing in and nothing out." But first, the new determination. I am going to walk round the village, or some of it each day. This is my effort to stop being a couch potato. I will do my notifications later. In addition to this I have a new project. It is to improve my finances. Here is the plan. Today I will try to earn $1 at least. $2 tomorrow $4 the day after and so on. Today won't be hard as I already earned 50p doing a survey. Oh and no sign of the cat. I have to go next door and tell the cat I am home! Thank goodness I am home from my parents. I love them but was going stir crazy there. What are you doing today?
I would become crazy to live with my Mom, I love her, but she is a grumpy woman.
Wow that must be an interesting but fulfilling job.
@ilocosboy (35551)
That was a noble thing you do to transformation of the jailed people.
@jobelbojel (7477)
God bless your work. I know He is with you all the way. We have a campus plant and our first lesson is Wedding at Cana
Enjoy your day in prison!
@peachpurple (12758)
You mean your earnings From different sites equals yo $1 per day?
@Jackalyn (6682)
• Oxford, England
No whatever I earn anywhere, but yes mostly from sites. I did make the money for today because I got two surveys for 50p each so it was not hard.
@peachpurple (12758)
@Jackalyn wow, 50p per survey, that is good. Which site? Toluna?
@peachpurple (12758)
I hope your plan works to improve your finances. Do you do Swagbucks? Getting out and walking is a good way to stop being a couch potato.
@Jackalyn (6682)
• Oxford, England
I do too, I do Swagbucks, but their surveys are ones I rarely qualify for so I just use the toolbar and do the videos in the app. The ones online are too slow.
@Jackalyn I rarely qualify for the surveys either.
@Jackalyn (6682)
• Oxford, England
@just4him I think it is because I never know what to put for work. It is fine if you can just say self-employed, but writer somehow does not fit any category for a lot of the surveys.