Have you noticed ?

Cuddalore, India
There is a slight increase in advertisements on mylot community. Have you noticed ? It denoted the traffic and popularity of the websites. It means more number of people are interested in mylotting.
@ebanreb (6325)
That is a good sign the mylot is growing
• Cuddalore, India
Do you agree with the above post .
@ebanreb (6325)
@Lignitecityabishek96 Yes I do agree with you my friend. More people are now interested in mylotting.
• Cuddalore, India
@ebanreb Do you recommend mylot to your friends ?
@Shortail (862)
Really? i didn't noticed that, well, maybe because I'm new here, just a week. how long have you been here? maybe years now right?
• Cuddalore, India
My previous account gets blocked .I asked the admin via my realtive account. He told me to open new. So now only I have opened .
• Cuddalore, India
@JolietJake Do you know kehsiba
@Shortail (862)
@JolietJake I think it's good news probably increase in our income also. lol.
I noticed that and i can also twll because there are alot od post from new users and its fun. For long have ylu been to mylot?
• Cuddalore, India
Yes I have been in mylot for the past 6 months. Unfortunately my account gets blocked. So asked the admin about this issue .He told me you can open and continue with new.But I lost all the money ,followers and friends in that previous account.