Nifty shot I took in 2012

Hollyhock blossom with 2 bees, I took this shot in 2012.
El Paso, Texas
I have been going through my old photographs recently. For some reason I thought I would look through the hundreds of photos I took in 2012 and look what I found, bees sharing a blossom. Do you see them do this as well?
@Scrapper88 (1333)
I like to watch the bees going from flower to flower.
Me too, sometimes I think they like when I take their picture, but who knows
I see them! So nice of them to share. I wonder if bees ever fight?
If they do I've never seen it.
Oh how bee-utiful! This is a good observation . . . I mean, I see bees around, but I rarely stop to notice what exactly they are doing - and in relation to each other.
Thank you I was probably just snapping away, I do that sometimes. I can't believe I didn't notice this shot before.
@rebelann What a nice surprise though - right in your photo files!! I could even see the bit of pollen on the bees . . . it's fantastic when nature is doing it's thang!
It sure was @much2say now I need to see what's on the CD's that I put really old film shots on. Many of those were taken in the 1980s but this one of Dad and grandpa is a picture of a picture, I don't have any of those negatives and even if I did I doubt I'd find very many places that would process that really old film. I still have a lot of the film that came from the old cartridges that mom's old kodak used, I haven't a clue where to go to get them processed. 35mm is easy to get processed even now after digital has taken over.
@kepweng (13267)
nice do you try to catch a bee and put it in a bottles?
No, I would never harm a bee.
@YrNemo (11747)
From afar and in very tiny form, I thought it was a pic of a monkey or something similar (I have good imagination haven't I?) .
that's too funny but I can understand. It's hard to distinguish what an image is if it isn't very big and yeah, you do have a really good imagination.
@responsiveme (14652)
That is a wonderful shot.Its not only the camera it's the person handling it ,I suppose
Thank you. You made my day
Lovely photo, and yes the bees love the bright flowers. There don't seem to be as many of them around as there used to be.
Thank you. You are correct, their numbers have decreased dangerously low. They are on the list for species to protect although not yet classified as endangered. So sad.