Shape It Baby

@Kahl39 (1131)
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
You should shape your clothes and not the other way around. You probably don’t know what I mean. But when the time comes you learn about it, you will surely come to me and thank me for having let you know that when you become capable of what I am talking about no matter how cheap what you don yourself it won’t really matter because they’ll surely define how you look. What I mean is that there are a great deal of things you need to do in order to look good-looking to say the least. This is the least thing that can happen to how others would perceive your physicality and physique if you are mindful of how your weight is faring in relation to your height. You have to keep tracking your body mass index (BMI).
@dodoazo (16252)
Are you talking of losing weight? My early morning routine brisk walking has helped me a lot in reducing my weight from 70 to 65 kilos.
@Kahl39 (1131)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Good to know.
You want your clothes to look good on you so you need to make sure they are shaped right for you.
@Kahl39 (1131)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Yup. Another way. This is why we try on stuff.
@jobelbojel (6540)
I will keep this in mind. It is something that I should look forward to.
@peachpurple (12212)
Wear what fits your bidy not too big