I was Terrified and Shocked in what i See!

@kepweng (6287)
Good Day my friends sent me a photo and i feel mental blocked When you see things out of this world whats your reaction? do you feel curious confused or amazed ? or just feel Dizzyness thinking whats the sightings you see in your 2 eyes that have no explanation or hard to explain i think my brain and mind will be explode in what i see your the one to judge what is This thing? image credited too friends twitter
Its just weird
I have seen other photos like this, an ex-woman who decided to be a male, but she still had the uterus, so she gave birth, but she had a beard and looked like a man.
Very strange and, weird friend, this world has an issue or two lol.
@MsTickle (25014)
I just think it's a trick.
@PainsOnSlate (19174)
Someone put a mans face on a woman's photo. It is a creepy photo so I know what you mean.
@Chantiele (436)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I agree with @LadyDuck I have seen this before on facebook.
@Bluedoll (16790)
Is it possible people go out of their way to be queer?
@YrNemo (8432)
Lady Duck was right I think. I read this article before, the lady underwent male hormone treatment to give herself beard & muscles, but still wanted to be pregnant. Hence the pic.
@peachpurple (10913)
Wow a pregnant man?
@ilocosboy (33256)
Of course that was for fun. They're laughing. But someday gay will become like that.
@Yadah04 (2930)
it was a fun photo but i just couldn't believe if a man is biologically able to carry a baby. terrifying and shocking photo indeed.
• Guangdong, China
he is pregnant?
@dodoazo (11052)
I couldn't remember when was that. The man got pregnant and was diagnosed that he carried his twin brother.
@1hopefulman (20189)
It could be just a joke and the picture is not real.
@FayeHazel (11533)
Oh yeah, that's a strange one. I think either it's photo shopped , a man sticking his stomach out, or perhaps a case of a transman who still has the female reproductive organs - I heard of a case like that a few years back
@thelme55 (11777)
I have seen this photo somewhere. It is a former woman who decided to be a man. She wanted to have a child and became pregnant because he aka she has still her womb.
@Micmac (6830)
This is a funny and strange photo. Maybe he is having twins.
@SinfulRose (3524)
• Davao, Philippines
That's weird. But it also makes me curious. I've always got this voice inside my head that goes, "Oh! That's shocking. But why did that happen? How did that came to be?" every time I see one of those kinds of pictures.
@lady1993 (15543)
I saw this a while back and thought that science has now found a way for men to get pregnant turns out he is a transgender
@cahaya1983 (9415)
That was not Photoshopped was it? My reaction when I see such photos? I think I'd just go thinking what other strange things I haven't seen in the world yet.