Missing Home Country

Dear All, if you are out of country for job or for any reason definitely you will miss your home country. I also miss my home country and my family but specially i really miss on occasions and celebrations time. 2 days ago i miss my family very much because of my daughters birthday. When you will miss you home country?
I would understand this post better if you mentioned what your home country is and where you're living now. Is there a reason why you're keeping this secret?
There is no secret behind this.. I forget to mention on post but i replied on one comment already that i am from Pakistan and currently in Dubai since 3 years for job
@zaki975 Not all members read through all of your posts and comments. Because of this, it's advisable to mention it on the account page.
@MALUSE sure
@Megukim (88)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
I miss my friends and family too. My dad's birthday is next month and my brothers was in September. But I always miss them. Luckily I will see them in December, cause they'll come visit for a little holidays and we go celebrate Christmas together ^^
my younger daughter 1st birthday is on next month and i plan to celebrate. Luckily next month my annual leave.
• Edinburgh, Scotland
@zaki975 lucky you! Happy early birthday to your daughter ^^
@Megukim Thanks brother
@db20747 (7482)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
In the words of my favorite movie, The wizard of Oz- There's no place like home.
great. I will definitely watch this movie on weekend.
I had tried this before. I definitely miss my country for a year.
@nangayo (2340)
• Nairobi, Kenya
True when you are far from family you really miss them and the occasions that family brings you together.
@ebanreb (6348)
We have skype, messenger and other sites for video call.
yes we have lots of option to communicate with them but some times you really need their presence.
@ebanreb (6348)
@zaki975 Its hard to leave ones country but because of the need then all sacrifices or hardships should be overcome. need to work for the family.
@ebanreb agree with you dear
@nomus24g (22170)
so...which country are u from & where are u currently???
Basically i am from Pakistan and currently in Dubai.
@nomus24g (22170)
@zaki975 hmmm...thats not too far, unless u get holiday to visit your home country...