Music

Hungary
Is music a part of your life? Or do you just sometimes listen to it? Music helped me a lot in my early years and also recently, I just love singing, it gives me a full ride of emotions, when I need some breathing space from my own. I also want to learn the piano and a chello, but unfortunately I don't have the money to pay the tuition. Oh well, I'm gonna learn it sooner or later. ;) Are you just as obsessed with music or is it only me? :D
@wongchoiyee (7352)
I agree in my child hood & teen years I am into music. Now that I am entering in to 36 years old, it lessen.
• Hungary
And why did it lessen? Do you have any idea about that? Is it good or bad that it's not that important anymore?
@rosieros02 Nowadays, not many songs that is good to hear anymore like 80s and 90s.
• Hungary
@wongchoiyee Oh I see. Fortunately I still find new songs I like, with real meaning behind it not just the media thumping it down our throat.
@LeaPea2417 (20435)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I do like to listen to music. I like all kinds.
• Hungary
That's great, do you have a special kind?
@LeaPea2417 (20435)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@rosieros02 I like some rock & I do like Classical.
@LeaPea2417 (20435)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@rosieros02 Yes, I like the old rock. One band I really like is "Rush". Do you like them?
@Shortail (862)
how does the music help you?
• Hungary
Thanks for the question It helps me forget my problems, so later on with a clear head I can rethink what should I do. Does music help you too?
@Shortail (862)
@rosieros02 yup to boost my Adrenalin when times that I feel tired, and exhausted... what type of music you listen to forget your problem?
• Hungary
@Shortail that's a great way to use music. Actualy I never thought about pumping my blood with motivating music Mostly I listen to something that I can sing, be it rock, pop whatever :D
• Nairobi, Kenya
I love love music, sometimes i sing my own "music" while alone it just gives me this joy and relaxation. My go to music gospel, but not with all the "noise" and stuff. Slow and calm
• Hungary
Sounds lovely, I wish I could hear you.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@rosieros02 Some day, some day, you never know this world is big but sometimes also tiny that people meet when they least expect it.
• Hungary
@chunchunwadaddy That's totally true, we can never know what might be coming tomorrow.
@shubhu3 (14279)
• New Delhi, India
Music is beautiful. Helps at every phase and enhances at every point.
• Hungary
I think so too.
@shubhu3 (14279)
• New Delhi, India
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
I`m not obsessed but I like music especially when I needed to relax my mind from stressful work
• Hungary
That's one part of music what I love. It relaxes people.
@rosieros02 Yes but I don`t considered it obsession
• Pasay, Philippines
I got LSS to "If you can't love me now Don't love me later..."(Chris Martin- "Paper Lovin") lately and yes, music is part of mylife.
• Hungary
That's great to hear. I checked out the song and damn I love it!
@HeavenlyB (233)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I can sing and I thank God for blessing me with this gift, for when I'm sad I tend to sing and record my music at the same time using my mobile I'm crazy about music soo inlove
• Hungary
Is it online or can I listen to it? :D I'm also a lover of singing and just listening to others is just as enjoyable as doing it
@Kosgey (1214)
I only love listening to music but I don't love that much.
• Hungary
Do you have anything else that helps you relax?
@deorahul (230)
Without music it's hard for me to imagine life.Really I love it too much.
• Hungary
I can totally understand you, I feel the same.
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
Listening to songs and singing songs is a great relaxation to us.We forget all our worries when we listen to music. Everyone in my family enjoy listening to songs. It is my hobby...
• Hungary
It's great to hear
i just hear music when i drive my car
• Hungary
That's nice, I love listening to music while traveling.
@Daelii (5635)
love it too! Give me a hot drink, music, and a craft project and I'm all set for some relaxing me time. I tend to keep music on all the time and just switch out types to correlate with activities. Techno for cleaning or exercise; enya to put baby to sleep; metal for whatever. Etc!
• Hungary
That is actually really awesome! I might put on some metal for cleaning, that just sounds fun
• Pleasant Hill, California
I enjoy listening to music and playing music.