The best book?

@iridion9 (11076)
What is the best book you have read? Can you recommend? And explain it why it's the best book? Thanks in advance.
@BarBaraPrz (21386)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I can't pin it down to one book, not even one series of books. They're all good in their own way, usually.
I like almost all the books I read. Seldom am I not happy with a book after I have read it!
@ Marty1 He he Jennifer...As if we can pin down one...All are our friends excepting a few maybe.
@responsiveme Very true as i love almost every book I ever read. The only book I could never get through it is "gone with the wind" I never got past the first or second chapter. But am determined to read it one day! do you have a book that you could no get through it?
@iridion9 (11076)
@Marty1 Yes it's the "Warren Buffet" book. I bought it's very expensive but until now I did not read it. Maybe I was entice because of the very nice front cover LOL
@AkoPinay (10112)
I only read books related to accounting, internet and personality. I buy them at National Bookstore even I am not a student.
@iridion9 (11076)
Still buying books from national bookstore? You can buy eBook from amazon.com and they are much way cheaper than buying them in the National Bookstore. But you must have tablet for better reading beause tablet has wider screen In the near distant future books will be eradicated and only viewable in museums. just my thought...
@AkoPinay (10112)
@iridion9 I prefer the paper books while they are still available. I am already spending too much time on paying sites/apps. Not healthy.
@iridion9 (11076)
@AkoPinay Books hurt mother nature, when people cut trees just to produce these books. But anyways the final decision is yours. Enjoy reading!!!
@kepweng (19323)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
my best book is bible and science mixed up whats your Favorite?
@iridion9 (11076)
Bible.
I love Harry Potter but I think that's everyone's favorite. I have to be like specific then I would say I can read Stuart Mcbride books all day. he establishes his characters so amazingly twisting and humorous. I never get bored with this books.
@allevien (43)
The name of the wind by Patrick Rothfuss. It is the the first book of the kingkiller chronicles. It falls under the category of epic fantasy. The writing style is quite unlike many others.
@responsiveme (18524)
Lots of books