What's On My Mind? Gotta Call It Out!

Since I've been here on MyLot I like it a lot and not just for the money. Money is everywhere to be made!. But one thing I've notice on MyLot; there's a lot of "MyLot Monster Haters" and they usually are the ones who been here 2 years and longer. They go to the "new user section"looking for new users just to "troll" your posts like "MyLot Investigators". They are jealousy people, They are envious people, They are people who don't want others to shine and get ahead of them or on their level on MyLot. They are waiting for you to make 1 little error so they can have you kicked OUT!!. I gotta call this out because it was on my mind Okay. So, I have to ask the question. Has any MyLot Monster Haters visited you?
@m_audrey6788 (15170)
I guess you understand them wrong..They are just trying to check if you`re real because many new users have fake identities and just playing around here as they were bonded many times due to violating the Policies, Rules and Regulations which for them must be followed strictly Just be more active in participating with the other posts and you`ll get to know them until you get addicted interacting with them
@Bluedoll (17052)
So you are saying some monsters pull your hair until you respond or scream?
I have never had that problem here. I joined a little very a year ago.
Okay that's good. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us @Happy2BeMe
@nitirrbb7 (3733)
Still not even though I have made so many mistakes around most of my post, and rectified myself later. And just let go off if you have encountered any just keep on enjoying the better part.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us on this @nitirrbb7
It's true and you know it @JolietJake !
@socialbee44 Actually, I've been here 11 years, and I don't know it, which is why I think it is so damned funny
@JustBhem (42864)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, I observe that. Most of them are here a long time. I can name them but no, I won't.
can you elaborate?
@JustBhem (42864)
• Davao, Philippines
@hereandthere What I mean is, I observe most of the members here especially those who are been here a long time. Like they will tell them, you have to follow the guidelines, how to make money, a discussion should be like this and that, your English should be okay and the list is on.
Exactly @hereandthere !
@wongchoiyee (7403)
Till now I not yet meet them. But hopefully I will be careful selecting the topic to be discuss.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post @wongchoiyee
I'm new and I've not had a visit but I have seen it.
Oh Okay, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.
@hereandthere (32762)
what have they done? who got kicked out?
It's Okay!
@Jotomy (6352)
Welcome to mylot. I didn't see or observed as such. I joined long time back and still active here.
Okay thanks @Jotomy for sharing with us.