Got my appointment

I just got a call from the Breast Clinic and I have to see the radiologist on Monday morning at 8:25. So here goes another weekend of thinking way too much I am sure. I will just be glad when it is over and I know what is going on. The doctor said it was nothing to worry about but it is hard not to worry. I find since my heart attack and surgery I worry a lot more about my health. Every little ache and pain concerns me now. One time I wouldn't have given it a second thought.
@dodo19 (28125)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
At least you have an appointment. It can be hard not to worry, but at least your doctor doesn't seem too worried.
Yes I am glad that I got an appointment so quickly.
@1creekgirl (8807)
Let us know when you get your good report Monday. I'm believing and praying that's exactly what it will be .
Yes I will be sure to let you know as soon as I find out the results. Thanks for the prayers.
There is an old saying something like "Don`t worry your self sick." the power of suggestion is something you do not need. Relax and have a nice weekend, what will be will be and just deal with it then. Glass is half full thinking.
Thanks that is a great way of thinking of it. One of the nurses at the hospital told me almost the exact same thing when I was waiting for my heart surgery. She said people always do much better when they have a positive attitude.
I am sure things will b e fine here.Just take it one step at a time.
Thanks..I will.
@Happy2BeMe Good there
@nomus24g (16474)
Since the doctor assured you, you must trust his word...dont worry evertythings gonna be fine...
Thank you!
Listen Laurel, I know exactly how you feel. I see the surgeon on Tuesday. So together we will keep ourselves busy this weekend, and maybe do things that we might not be able to do if we get bad news next week. But let's not stress over something that we really have no control over-okay? I'm very scared, so is my employer, they actually gave me the entire day off on Tuesday when all I asked for was a few hours in the afternoon. And then the manager called me and told me that she'd be thinking of me and sending positive vibes my way and to call or text her if I need her. Wasn't that sweet? Now.......smiles my friend, and enjoy your fiancé, and your time together this weekend, even if you do nothing, just enjoy relaxing together. You may not even get that dreaded bad news.
Thanks that means a lot. I hope you enjoy your weekend as well. Time will tell and we have no control. You have a sweet manager and are working for a great company.
@Happy2BeMe Its going to be a really nice weekend here, so I plan on getting out and enjoying the weather as much as I can. And next weekend, this great autumn weather, hopefully like our health worries, could be gone. We are both fortunate to be working for such companies that care and show that they care. Now, let's have a great day today!!!
@Juliaacv thanks..your comments always make me feel better.
@peachpurple (10707)
since the dr said nothing to worry, try to relax, otherwise you will keep having suspicious thoughts
Thank you. You are right.
@peachpurple (10707)
@Happy2BeMe don't worry much !
@peachpurple Thanks I will try not to
I'm sorry, everything would worry me too if I went through what you have been through. I hope and pray everything is okay though.
Thanks Jennifer. I do appreciate the prayers.
@Happy2BeMe Your welcome!
@Srbageldog (5673)
It's hard when every new ache and pain causes you concern. I have terrible health anxiety. I hope you are able to enjoy your weekend despite the looming appointment. I always try to distract myself as much as possible when waiting for results or a big appointment.
Thanks I am going to try and do that
• Pamplona, Spain
Try not to worry too much even when it gets to Monday. I tend to use the weekend to drop all worries and let things go with the flow so to speak. Good luck on Monday and you will be fine.
Thank you
• Riga, Latvia
Well I wish you all the best and to have a great checkup.
Thank you
I will be glad when this is over for you too!!! Yes, the more health problems we endure, the more observant of our bodies we become.
Thanks. It sure makes you think definitely.
@ebanreb (4821)
goodluck to you hoping that your appointment turn to be positive
Thank you