Would you rather read books with or without pictures?

Do you like to read books? So... When you decide to read a book (no matter the genre of reading), do you think the pictures that may be contained in it are an important aspect (perhaps to further stimulate the imagination) or doesn't that make the difference to you (because your imagination can do it on its own)?
@Megukim (88)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
Uhm, I don't read books with pictures. I just let my imagination do the job haha ^^
@mandala100 (50716)
@TheInvisibleMan Most of the books that I'm reading are without any pictures at all my friend. And I think it iwll depend upon the kind or type of books you are reading that requires pictures in it.
• Boston, Massachusetts
I like pictures on books like Harry Potter or A Series of Unfortunately Events... Books made for kids but adults can enjoy too. If it's written for adults... no pictures, please!
I think books are interesting themselves but if there are pictures too then I love to look at them.
@studylove (2129)
I would like to read books with pictures and figures because one picture is better than thousand words. What is your opinion?
I read a lot of history books and I do like to see some old b/w pictures related to the topic.
@rubyriaz007 (4292)
I don't read books with pictures. It is not necessary to have pictures on it. My imagination can do it. For me it doesn't make a difference at all. Moreover we will concentrate more on pictures than reading the book...So its not important to have pictures on the book we read...
@prashu228 (25503)
I prefer both , but books with pictures would be more interesting
It depends o the book. Usually, don't like pictures as it ruins what i had in my imagination!