Which Places for Vacation?

Asansol, India
I enjoy going to vacations. But rarely can travel to foreign destinations.Also we have to budget for going too far. I was looking to go to some foreign place as a break. I could not find places where I can travel with less budget. Can you guys suggest me some good places to travel in a budget. Also I like sea beaches and some greeneries. So let me see what do you come up with.
@Shortail (689)
well, I'm from Philippines, so I can recommend that to you. A lot of great beaches here, white sand, not crowded, and very affordable,
• Asansol, India
Good suggestion. I am looking forward to it. I will check it out.I love beaches also.
@prashu228 (22104)
Sri Lanka, Bangkok..is good and comes in budget
• Asansol, India
I was thinking about Bangkok. Really fits my budget.
@studylove (2163)
I think places full of natural beauty like mountains and rivers are good for vacations to enjoy. Do you agree with me?
@mohit459 (2313)
• Haldwani, India
Enjoy!! Your vacation! Have a safe journey!!
@rubyriaz007 (1580)
Sri Lanka, Goa, Greece, and Vietnam are some of the good places to travel on a budget. Goa is famous for its beach.
@ramapo17 (18708)
• Melbourne, Florida
We go on a lot of cruises as we can see so many places on one vacation. We shop around online for good prices.