Little Missy Daisy Is Not lmpressed....

Little Missy Daisy, being not impressed
@bluesa (12812)
Johannesburg, South Africa
Missy Daisy is not happy with me. She has turned her back on me and will only glance back at me when I call her. Why is she not happy with me? Well I am fur-baby, baby sitting, friends of mine went away for the the weekend and now and again I have to go make sure that their fur babies,  Lilly the pooch and Felix the cat are okay and have enough food and water. Daisy is not impressed with this, but she is still my little Angel! Photos are of Daisy glancing back at me. Photos are mine.
Daisy will be able to smell the other animals on you, so she'll know you've been 'unfaithful' to her
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Lol, hi there, Janet! Yes @jaboUK she is giving me those, how could you, vibes. . I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
@moffittjc (35687)
• Gainesville, Florida
I was thinking the same thing. Daisy can smell the other animals on Catherine. It's amazing how animals have such a keen sense of smell. We can't fool them!
@bluesa Hope your weekend is going well too. (or has gone well). Quiet here.
Dogs are territorial, and want you all to themselves. They don't like sharing you with any other fur babies. I found that out the hard way. I had to tell my dog many years ago that he was my dog and I wasn't bringing another dog into his home. With that little talk, things got way better. I would tell him I was going to visit someone who had a pet, but the pet was staying there, not coming home. It was a happy life for us after that.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@just4him , I am happy your dog understood. I tried to tell Daisy she is my one and only, she still huffs at me. I will give her extra cuddles and hope she forgives me.
@bluesa I hope she does.
Poor Daisy, she fears to have less attention because you have to take care of the others.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I know, Anna, she is feeling very sorry for herself, and making me feel so guilty.
@bluesa You are not guilty at all, how could you refuse to take care of the other fur babies?
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@LadyDuck , true, Anna, I couldn't refuse, they also need to be cared for
@YrNemo (8553)
You are right, she doesn't look happy there does she! (The lawn there is beautiful!)
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Yep, I am afraid so, not at all happy. Thank you, our rainy season has started and so the grass is finally looking good again. :)
@YrNemo (8553)
@bluesa I understand your Daisy a bit better today when our new kitten showed me his back. I happened to TRY to toilet training him, and he got mad at me.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@YrNemo ! But, you have my sympathy, they know how to make us feel guilty
I don't know if I could handle kritter sitting, with 4 of my own I'd have a heck of a time adding someone else's kritters to the care list. Daisy knows why you're there and she's unhappy that her 2leggers decided to leave her behind.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@rebelann , agreed, with 4 of your own it would be a bit much. Yes, Daisy very much made that be known.
She does come around after a while doesn't she @bluesa ?
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@rebelann , yes, she does. I give her a big cuddle and favourite biscuit of hers and she finally sits by me
I think you added two great picture of adorable of Missy Daisy! i am sure if you show her some extra love she will be okay as she knows how much you love her! If she does not believe you call me and i will tell her!
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Thank you! Luckily she has stopped sulking because she has me all to herself again. :)
@bluesa That is a relief to know!! Glad she knows that you are all hers again! =)
Maybe Missy Daisy is jealous.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Yes, she was jealous. Luckily my friends are back, so Daisy has me all to herself again.
@bluesa That is good Catherine that they are back. Animals can get very jealous and not always understand when we try to explain something to them.
@wongchoiyee (6574)
I also have a poodle who longing for care when I adopted a chihuahua.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Aw, they really know how to tug at our hearts @wongchoiyee .
@bluesa yes they really loving creatures.
@FayeHazel (11737)
Daisy is so cute! She looks like an Eskimo Spitz - is she? I hope she will "forgive" you lol :-)
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
She is a long legged toy pom, but I think they could be related. Friends came back so she no longer has to share me. All seems to be forgiven, lol! :)
@ridingbet (37922)
i like her fur. she is a snob now.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
At that moment she was such a snob!
@garymarsh6 (12094)
Haha that looks like my daughters dog. Willow! She loves me but I am not keen on her cats one of which went missing for the two weeks I was looking after them. She said did you call out her name I said yes and felt like an idiot calling out la la. She said no wonder she didnt come you couldn't even get her name right its Nala.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Hehehe! Gary, both do sound the same, sort of @garymarsh6 . Willow sounds lovely so does lala, uhm, I mean Nala
Well, Daisy is feeling a bit neglected, but she is not, so hopefully, she will forgive you once your pet-care duties are no more.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
She is even more frosty today, but yes, my friends should be back soon, so I won't have to go over too many more times, and so Daisy will forgive me.
Deep inside I am sure she knows that she has your heart.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@Kandae11 , I hope so, she really is very cross at the moment.
Daisy is so used to your undivided attention, poor girl. You are being a good friend to help out your friend. I am sure Miss Daisy smells them on you and thinks you are being unfaithful to her. Nothing worse than getting the cold shoulder! Lol!
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
You're right, Dianne, she is not used to sharing. Thank you . Oh boy, her cold shoulder is awful!
@prashu228 (22865)
Lol..she is demanding extra time for her.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@prashu228 , lol, she definitely is.
@PainsOnSlate (19213)
Sweet pup, she is just letting you know you are supposed to spend all your time with her... not those others...
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Hi there @PainsOnSlate . Yes, lol, she is letting me know that in no uncertain terms.
@1hopefulman (20311)
Do you think she might be trying to show who is in charge of the house? That cat has a nice name.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@1hopefulman , Lol, yes I think she is trying to show she is the boss. I agree, Felix the cat has a lovely name, lol.
• Hamilton, Bermuda
She sounds like she a diva is dog form has she ever rolled her eyes at you as if too say you got some nerve leaving me to go be attend to some other pets I am your furry daughter all attention is supposed to be on me where is the loyalty in this relationship you are a trader for going out in other people yards to tend to there pets was i not enough how dare you abandon me I allowed you to pet me and play me with me all these years and this is the Thanks I get.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Lol, she is a diva @WritesFromTheHeart . And you have summed up her feelings very well, I think. A big shame on me.
@ilocosboy (33280)
oh she's a jealous dog, maybe she want some rub in her tummy.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Lol, @ilocosboy , she is a jealous dog, and yes I give her a tummy rub and a cuddle but still she sulks.