2 part time jobs and still do not have 25 hours

Kingston, New York
for me the whole idea is with two part time jobs to create a 40 hour work week . but with luck the two jobs do not even give me 20 hours , my truck still out so I rally can not set up for hot dogs at this time plus the two jobs was to keep money coming in for the winter time if it get cold., In my area there no full time jobs even the fast places are cutting there asst.manger hours. My other goal was to find some thing that I can sell on that auto but that rally hard to do. OK that it for now.
@Kahl39 (1308)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Good luck my friend. You got this!
• Kingston, New York
I hope I got to find some thing I can sell that I make money on since I can not trust jobs
@Kahl39 (1308)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@eagletrek2 Yeah. I hope you do.
@Scrapper88 (1330)
At least you are working.
• Kingston, New York
2 part time job that does not give me Enough income to pay bills
I'm not sure if this will spike interest to you in any way, but health care is in high demand. What I mean by that is: there's always a constant search for more pharmacy Technicians, medical assistants, and nurses..Employers are in need because these types of jobs are in high demand. In fact, there's a huge shortage of pharmacy techs. Just throwing an idea out there but .. I'm sure there are some vocational schools out there. ( you just have to be 18 or older with a GED or high school diploma) and these classes you take are super hands on, and while they don't guarantee you a job, you'll be doing many hours of externship and if your employer likes you, you would be hired on the spot. In no time you would get your hours. I know not everyone is into working healthcare jobs, but Thai is just me talking from personal experience and I was able to get 40 hours a week plus even some overtime. I wish you the best of luck though and hope that things turn out for the better. If you don't trust jobs, it's going to be pretty tough..but you can sell empty plastic, glass, and aluminum bottles for some extra cash. Or you can consider starting your own small business.
• Kingston, New York
My math is not that great I all ready Look into those field.no with 2 part time jobs I do not have the time to take classes Plus I do not have the money at this time I did starts hot dog business but it now on the back burners until truck is fix
• Cuddalore, India
Are you outsourcing any of your works ?
• Kingston, New York
My work is retail or food service
Hope you find a better paying job soon.
Things really are hard in the job market when it comes to finding full-time work. I do hope you can eventually find a full-time position.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I hope you get the break that you are looking for and be ready for winter. It would be huge transition for me if i had to work two jobs.