Favorite "Bodies of Water" Songs #4 - "Children of the Sea"

Colorado Springs, Colorado
This particular music series, my Favorite "Bodies of Water" Songs, was inspired by @FourWalls and her two recent countdowns of songs with bodies of water in the title. I am at #4: "Children of the Sea" by Black Sabbath. From their 1980 album (and first with Ronnie James Dio on vocals,) Heaven and Hell, "Children of the Sea" has a bit of an interesting story behind it. According to guitarist Tony Iommi, he and Ozzy Osbourne had been working on "Children of the Sea" for awhile before Ozzy was fired as Black Sabbath vocalist. The tune was rewritten by Iommi (music) and Dio (lyrics) during an informal jam session at Iommi's home prior to Dio's hiring as Ozzy's replacement. The song was not released as a single (neither was "Heaven and Hell," that album's other "best song." Weird.) "Children of the Sea" was, however, covered by Colorado Springs-based metal band Jag Panzer (best band Colorado ever produced!) This is Ronnie James Dio's second appearance in this countdown (he was at #10 as vocalist of Rainbow's "Lady of the Lake," as well.) I couldn't find a quality live version on You Tube, so I've linked to the album cut. Enjoy! (Info verified by Wikipedia)
Provided to YouTube by Warner Music Group Children of the Sea (Remastered Version) · Black Sabbath The Rules of Hell ? 1980 Warner Bros Records Bass Guitar: ...
For a few albums it seemed working with Blackmore was a prerequisite for working with Sabbath...
They should have gotten Graham Bonnett.
I have never heard this one before.
Really? This was a really good album.
Yes I like this one as well as Black Sabbath.
As TR said, Black Sabbath rules.
Awesome song Black Sabbath rules.
Such a great band.
@FourWalls (9522)
That'll scare the granny in the car next to you at a red light!
One can only hope so!
• Nepal
Great song