I GOT TOLD

Havre De Grace, Maryland
I love useful criticism but its like this when I have something in my head I love to write it down if one person reads it thats a plus in my book but if no one does so be it. We are here support each other I am new to this and i have not forgotten tbe people that has supported me and I will go down the list and support them back as them did me thanks for everything.
@hereandthere (32551)
if you're fine with just expressing, even if people don't respond to them, then so be it. although i agree it clogs the most recent discussions list, i just keep scrolling until i see a post i want to read or respond to.
@Bluedoll (17054)
If someone is annoyed or concerned about multiple posts why not just take them off with a short comment? I'm like you and most of the time just scroll over.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
@Bluedoll THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT
@Bluedoll (17054)
@William21001 your post topics are interesting and I'm sure people will be interested in them. If we don't get many views at first keep trying I guess. There are little things people pick up on like ouch your caps are hurting my ears.
@Ithink (10501)
Not exactly sure what this is pertaining too, guessing someone said something about a post? If so don't worry about them. It is up to you what to write or not write. I have found your posts interesting and sorry no one is making anyone read and respond, right? So if that was the case ignore the person is my advise.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
Said not to post as much people wont read so post like 2 or 3 times a day and respond more
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
i guess because post dont make the money why waste the time posting a lot if they dont responde
@Ithink (10501)
@William21001 I have a few that don't have many posts, yes it is nice if you can but I don't think it happens all the time, unless you have a huge following. So do as seems right to you.
@Bluedoll (17054)
I have no idea of what you are talking about. The language is fine and I understand the sentences you wrote. I just don't know what you are referring to. Sorry.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
i was told not to post to many post at one time or people would not responde
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
and im sorry its 606 am in the morning no coffee yet brain aint away
@Bluedoll (17054)
@William21001 no problem I have those morning too
I like criticism also because without it my mistakes would be inevitably able to be repeated cause someone did NOT avert my eyes to it, cause I was NOT seeing it for myself. I thank anyone who points stuff out, thanks !