Enjoyed my vacation but may not come back

@ricki_911 (19462)
Toronto, Ontario
I enjoyed the scene and the hotel itself. I loved the typenof room i had. The only issue i had were the other tourists from the UK. I get they have a different culture, etc. But boy are they rude and obnoxious. At first i thought it was a few. The airport they were pushing and yelling like wild animals. Like manners people. So i shrugged it off. The entire week at the hotel they were stari g, making comments, and things like the sinning hall they'd walk infront of you and slam you or push into the food. It was every single person from the UK. So i started saying Hi. They stare and make faces then make rude comments. 80% of this resort is from the UK so i may not visit Mexico again due to that fact. I come to relax not get body checked while scoopong food or walking thru the place.
@hereandthere (31160)
it's good you loved the room. i guess you can leave a good review on their website. i can't wrap my head around the behavior you described. i didn't know they could be that bad.
@ricki_911 (19462)
• Toronto, Ontario
I didn't either. At the airport it waa bad. But i rhought ok they had a long flight. But the entire week all they do is whine and complain. They will walk infront of you while holsing drinks or acooping food grab the scoop while pushing you. I was pretty disgusted with them.
@ricki_911 a lot of bad eggs that sadly ruined the bunch.
@ricki_911 (19462)
• Toronto, Ontario
@hereandthere i agree! I'd now never tavel that way to see their country. I had no issues with anyone else.
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Wow. What ugly behavior. Folks that we've visited with in British Columbia are so courteous that I wouldn't have thought that U K folks would act like what you describe.
@ricki_911 (19462)
• Toronto, Ontario
I couldn't believe it. They were all so rude and obnoxious. If it waa a few but it waa a big chunk of the resort.
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@ricki_911 It just takes one or two to ruin the mood.
@zarlamain (24525)
I am sorry to hear you had to go through that. Those people are very obnoxious and immature. I have never visited Mexico before and I doubt I even want to visit.
@ricki_911 (19462)
• Toronto, Ontario
They were grown adults as well!! 50s and 60s. Sad really.
@zarlamain (24525)
@ricki_911 That is really sad. How immature.
I can see why you would not want to return. A shame that some had to be so rude.
@ricki_911 (19462)
• Toronto, Ontario
I agree i couldnt imagine being so rude especially on vacation.
@BarBaraPrz (19864)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
How old were these people? Two? After a few days of that, I think I would yell at them to act their age and not their shoe size.
and now that song is playing in my head!
@BarBaraPrz (19864)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@hereandthere Sorry, but not sure what song you mean.
@BarBaraPrz kiss by tom jones, also covered by prince
So sorry that your vacation didn't pan out better because of these people. Some people act silly for no reason at all.
@ricki_911 (19462)
• Toronto, Ontario
I agree completely. I think they jist want everything handes to them. But while on vacation i treat staff as i do anyone else. They were yelling at staff and throwing stuff.
@ricki_911 wow! Completely classless!
@nangayo (2341)
• Nairobi, Kenya
How rude of them. Made you even think of not visiting Mexico again.
@ricki_911 (19462)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes! Alot of people were complaining of them.
@AkoPinay (11809)
I am not surprised as I've met some of them in my country imagine they call us MONKEY in our own country. What more if we go to their own place?