Aliens

clouds
Roseburg, Oregon
An alien is someone or something that is from another planet. In ancient times lots of people said aliens came to earth. Over the centuries lots of people claim to have seen Aliens and UFO's. I have never seen either. But I do believe in aliens and UFO's.I believe they have visited us and still do. The picture is mine taken by me.
I would have to see aliens or UFO's with my very own eyes to believe, but many have said they have encountered aliens and UFOs.
I would have to see one with my own eyes to.
@Srbageldog (8244)
I was abducted by aliens when I was 12. Or maybe it was an episode of sleep paralysis. I can never be sure. It seemed very real. I either lost time and was returned to my bed or just woke up from the sleep paralysis. I have seen UFOs before, but I also live near an air force base so I always assume it is something they are testing at night. There are lots of UFO sightings around here.
Do any of them seem real.
@jstory07 Some of them do. One incident that comes to mind was something my mom witnessed when I was little. She got up to check on us kids in the night and then went to the kitchen to get a drink of water, and there was a bright light shining down the street like the headlights from a semi-truck. She said there was a loud roar, like the sound of an engine, so she thought maybe the garbage collectors were out early. But nothing ever came down the street, and then the electricity started flickering -- not just in our house, but the porch lights of neighboring houses (which she could see out the window) were flickering too at the same time. The roaring got louder as whatever it was passed overhead, and then the flickering stopped. She was too afraid to go outside and see what was out there.
@thelme55 (15059)
I have only seen aliens in a movie and I didn't like it.
Do you believe in Aliens.
@thelme55 (15059)
@jstory07 I don't know. I have not thought about it.
@topffer (36127)
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
I should have read before searching an UFO on your picture. I have also never seen an UFO, and I believe in aliens, like I believe in many things that I have never seen.
So you did not find a UFO in the picture?
@topffer (36127)
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
@jstory07 With all these clouds, I was wondering where it was.
@sueznewz2 (10162)
• Alicante, Spain
Nice photo... not sure if I believe or not..but I love movies about them ... and was a huge fan of x files... and close encounters...
I love XFiles and encounters and Alien shows.
@dgobucks226 (13823)
"I Want To Believe" Agent Mulder quote from the X-Files.
I watch Files every week.
@dgobucks226 (13823)
@jstory07 I have the episodes on Netflix. That was a can't miss show for me
@Ithink (10500)
We have seen something weird but as for what it was all I can say is it was an UFO Unidentified flying object. There is a report of one from a long time ago being at Lake Erie beach and one at the Union City Dam. Who knows? Could be true.
It could be true. I wish I would see one.
@Ithink (10500)
@jstory07 Your right you never know it could be true.
I'm not sure about aliens from other planets.
Why not??
@jstory07 I don't believe in UFO's and things like that. It makes for good TV but I seriously doubt it's real. I've thought about that a bit. The thing it comes down to would be that Jesus would need to die on all those other planets as well, and the Bible says it was a one time sacrifice for our sins.
@mandala100 (50680)
@jstory I have never seen an alien. I hope I could see one my friend.
Me to I wouldlike to see one.
I've seen a strange light in the sky. My dog noticed it, too. No word of what it was.
It was a UFO.
@Daelii (5942)
Yes! I strongly feel that there are other life forms. Just so much in earth points to that possibility!