Skyrim

@riverwild (1271)
I decided to take an hour and play some skyrim. I usually play on the xbox 360, but today I decided to start a new character on the xbox one. I can play with mods and there are extra content like the dragon born and dawnguard. I also want to fight the Ebony Warrior once I reach level 80. I took about a half an hour creating my character. I had fun playing with all the new hairstyles and features. I finally got her to look just right. Then I played the vanilla start, and only got about halfway in the first part before I got bored with it. I can usually only play for about an hour before I start to get bored. What video/computer games do you like to play?
@Ithink (10673)
Right now I play and have played Star-craft for years, I'm waiting to get the one room done and then hubby will hook up the Xbox one. We got it last year but have yet to even take it out of the box. lol I want to play Fallout which he bought me. He got Tessa Mine craft I think it is. I don't play games much but I want to try them.
@riverwild (1271)
I tried Fallout but didn't like it. Sometimes I play minecraft.
@Ithink (10673)
@riverwild A couple of friends and my daughter love the game so I'm gonna give it a go and see. I do like the Sims too but just because I can design a house and decorate it! lol