Are we Being Talked about Again ?

@sugartoes (39974)
Greencastle, Indiana
Hello friends & fans how you all doing? I'm sorry I haven't been on here much & I'm pretty sure you know why but I'm working on that. I just wanted to say thank you all for your support I really appreciate All your prayers & thoughtfulness thank you. I was on the site called beer money & got to looking around & I have to say its a pretty interesting site to be on to make some extra $ on, cause some of the people here are there. So as I was looking around, I found a page on there where some of our members can write what they like or don't like about the site & well I'm surprised at what I was reading. It was nothing bad but mostly good, & why their not as active as much on here to make their cash out's every month & I thought it would be interesting to you all too. I must say that from my point of view that if your looking to make some extra $ online you need to be active on as many sites as you can & not spend your time on any 1 site but to spend so much time on EACH site your on. I have 3 writing sites I'm on & do my very best to make good use of the time I spend on each of them so I can somewhat cash out with all 3 of them together if I can. I know it's not easy to work 3 or more sites in a day cause we get caught up on other things in our lives but for those that (live) online most the time it not that hard to do if you are serious about making $. So with that said I'd like to share this with you all & if you're interested in the site & want to join in the conversation let me know & I'll help you get in on it.
myLot pays. One needs to be active there. There you get paid for what others respond on your posts and comments on your activity [ATTACH]
@PainsOnSlate (20235)
I'll check it out later, One site is all I can handle, but I make money with my art so have to spend time doing that and less time here.
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@PainsOnSlate If that's what makes you the best $ that's where I'd spend most my time at too if it was me.
Maybe you should use a different thread since that one is closed now
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@JolietJake you're right but for right now I'll just use this one for now. but thank you for letting me know about it.
@VivaLaDani13 (18761)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Thanks for sharing. I have heard of this site before but not sure I wish to join another forum that pays. But it's still being considered.
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah I have enough to work with just not enough time when I'm trying to get my crafts going so I'm kinda on slow mode with being online.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Well that sucks!
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah well it's not like making the money I do on here that's for sure.
I'm glad you're doing well on three sites. I can only be on one. I have trouble finding time for SB, but we'll see what happens come November, though I expect to be doing a lot of writing in November as that is National Novel Writer's Month, and there is a 50K challenge for that month that I've participated in several times. It takes nose to the grindstone to get that many words done in 30 days. So we'll see what happens in November.
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him well you know what I say about that? if you are happy with what you do to make some decent $ with you just knock you're socks off.
@sugartoes I'm pretty happy with what I'm doing.
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I kinda thought you were or you wouldn't be doing it right? there's nothing wrong with it.
@ourlot (995)
I use too many sites, but it looks interesting. I won't use, but hope it's not a fraud.
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ourlot what being a fraud? mylot or the link in the post?
@ourlot (995)
@sugartoes the link on the post.
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ourlot I checked it out & it's not all that exciting I know that, just from the way it sounds-check it out.
@Ithink (10673)
I have a list of more sites to check out and that one and a few others are on it. I need to do it during the weekend when I'm not to busy. Maybe this weekend. Hope you are feeling better.
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink yeah I'm pretty well done looking & like the sites I'm on that keeps me busy enough.
@Ithink (10673)
@sugartoes I only do this one and 2 survey sites that are slow, along with swgbucks.
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@nangayo (2340)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I think I should also join those sites too despite being busy in the office. Thanks for the information nad do hope you are doing well now.
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@nangayo it's a pretty decent site to be on if you like writing the only glitch that I can see is you can't like the post cause it takes $ away from you & you can't double post & I'll give you an example. {Double posting in a row in same not allowed} Mr. B has an issue with such things as that on the site don't ask me why he just does.
@nangayo (2340)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@sugartoes Good to know that thank you.
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@nangayo you welcome
• Preston, England
I just signed up to Beermoneyforum - early days yet there
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@arthurchappell so did I not too long ago.
@Daelii (4997)
3 or more sites... I only know of this one and now the one you mentioned!
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sol_cee (14371)
• Japan
fans. lol
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
Thank you for recommending the site you mentioned above. It is always good to know of other sites that are reputable ones.
@sugartoes (39974)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 well it's the least I could do to help others that have helped me.