I start having nightmares during pregnancy.

Pakistan
I have always preferred horror movies and i have watched many movies from both holly wood and bollywood. Also some chinese movies too lol and I never get scared but when I was pregnant they start giving me nightmares and i could see blood and i start to panic at nights and start having thoughts like someone is watching me and i can easily feel chills running down my spine. Movies like grudge where than dead woman make horror sounds and walking dead,evil dead and many other movies so i stopped watching them. Biggest reason because i watched a ghost or a kind of spirit at my house. But now when i have 3 kids and no more 9 month stuff for me, i do enjoy horror movies now. Let me know in comments down below if you ever had a nightmare before watching a horror movie. And if you want to know how to avoid nightmares after watching horror movies than i have another post for that.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Horror movies don't give me nightmares. But real life does sometimes.
• Pakistan
Well it depends upon real life experiences. What kind of experiences you had ? Would you like to share?
@vilma143 (306)
• Dipolog, Philippines
yah the horse,one of the nightmare is our experiences in life,the reality.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@Sundas123 I've experienced lots of things, from the best to the worst.
@ebanreb (3887)
Part of being pregnant is you become moody. however if pregnant it is advisable that all pregnant woman must have special training.
• Pakistan
I never had special traning but now i have 3 beautiful kids.. I'm focusing on raising them now.
@vilma143 (306)
• Dipolog, Philippines
training is not so applicable,but it helps a little to let you strong and confident of the actual situations of what does it happens.
@ebanreb (3887)
@vilma143 For me special training can do
@saiama (645)
• Mumbai, India
i must appreciate your bravery to watch horror movies i cant even watch it with my family around me forget about watching it alone i do get nightmares for few days if i do watch such movies
• Pakistan
Watch my other post to see how to avoid nightmares.
@vilma143 (306)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@Sundas123 yah,how to avoid nightmares,be strong and happy always,is it ok dear?...lol.
@saiama (645)
• Mumbai, India
@Sundas123 what is the title of the post ?have you already uploaded it?
@deorahul (226)
I love horror movies.Before I used to fear but not now.
• Pakistan
Yeah some people dont find them scary with the time.
@deorahul (226)
@Sundas123 Horror movies are like chilli sauce.
• Pakistan
@deorahul because chilli sauce is red and blood in horror movies is also red . Lol
• Johannesburg, South Africa
That's why I watch horror movies in the afternoon because I do dream about creatures chasing me lol
• Pakistan
Its like you are experienceing your own movie.
@ashleyash (107)
i use to have nightmare when i was pregnant too but my hubby comfort me true it an tell me its gonna be ok
Oh my, do yoga or meditation to have positive vibea and peace of mind to stop having nightmares and just have a good night sleep. Try to search on youtube. Have you heard of those simple exercises or breathing techniques?
@nangayo (2057)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Especially when i watch just before sleeping they give me nightmares.