How many times have you forget your anniversary dates?

Pakistan
To all the gentlemen out there I want to ask that how many times have you forget your anniversary date? Because woman always remember those dates and they are looking forward to them like a child is looking forward to his birthday. If you ask me my husbnd always forgets them so i Dont want to have a fight on out special day thats why i keep reminding him a month ago that our anniversary is coming lol and he always gave me a weird look and says how many times will you tell me. (I just want him to get prepared that all ) To guy : Have you ever forgot your anniversary date or your wife's birthday? What consequences you faced after that?? To girls : Have your partner ever forgets your special day? What should we do if they forget??
@mandala100 (39459)
@Sundas123 I never forget my wife's birthday nor our wedding anniversary my friend since we always celebrated it together my friend.
• Pakistan
You are an awsome husband and a good life partner than. Your wife must be very lucky.
@Sundas123 I think you exaggerate and overestimate this 'crime'. Why don't you make a special calendar for your husband and write the important dates in it with a thick, red pen? When a date is approaching, you can also talk to your husband about it and remind him of it - several times in a friendly way and not only one month before the date - instead of waiting anxiously if he will remember and then think that the end of your marriage has come when he forgets. I find this behaviour a bit childish. But you know that yourself, "woman always remember those dates and they are looking forward to them like a child is looking forward to his birthday." You're not a child anymore.
@nangayo (2340)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Just remind them when they forget. Men are not much into these things birthdays and anniversaries. I guess it just the way they were created though some are very keen especially when they know their wives will complain.
• Pakistan
Yup you can say that. Those who are experienced know better And also whose wives are dominant lol.
@abissue (43)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
In the first, second and third year I never forgot an anniversary date, but the last year I forgot it, and I felt terrible, because my girl was excited about what we would do on that day, and I did not know how reply her. She got angry and I did not see her in about 3 weeks until she was relaxed. Now I put an alarm in my cellphone in order to not forget the special day.
• Pakistan
Its alright people make mistakes. Lol in my case I'm that alarm for my husband.
@ashleyash (106)
i never for get these special days my partner always ready for these days
• Pakistan
Can i ask if he forgets what will you do??
@mythociate (15203)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
22h
I (and other trauma-survivors) treat it like 'a day of the week' ... that is---you know how 'sometimes you forget what day of the week it is'? Sometimes people forget that certain days-of-the-year have special meaning to some people. Celebrate life everyday, amen?
@porwest (4241)
For me, never. I saw too many horrors unfold in my life. So I made SURE the anniversary date was one I would have down pat. May 19th our wedding anniversary, and July 20th our first date. Ingrained into my skull. Trust me. lol
@sol_cee (14386)
• Japan
Haha funny comic.
@parpande (674)
• Bangalore, India
I cant risk myself in becoming a prey of my wife being oblivious of such date.Further than the anniversary she got a bunch of those moments in her eternal inventory to jeep reminding me of those very time apart grom anniversary n birthday I could barey connect.
@ebanreb (6371)
Anniversary dates or dates important to you should be celebrated however due to hectic schedule or due to some circumstances you forget these dates. I think forgetting is just ok if it is reasonable.
@Shortail (862)
It's hard for me to remember the date. the birthday, anniversary. I don't know why. lol.