Is it an Alien?

@riverwild (1271)
It looks like an alien now, but in a few days it will be a female face for my art doll. I am sculpting this face with white sculpey. (polymer clay). Then I will paint it,and add it to a body. Is anyone else working on an art project? Share!
It really does look like an alien. Would love to see the finished piece. Not working on an art project now.
@riverwild (1271)
I will post the finished piece pretty soon. It wont take too long
@sabtraversa (13328)
Sculptures fascinate me, I've been thinking of getting the materials, but so far, it's been a thought only. Yeah, it does look like an alien at the moment. So you're planning to make a doll, that's interesting.
@riverwild (1271)
I've made a few dolls before. But it's been a while
@abissue (43)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I would like to do some similar sculpture , but I'm bad at arts, but I think he comes from Saturn xD
@riverwild (1271)
The thing about sculping is you can mess up alot. You just keep working at it till it looks like what you want
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
Wow! You`re such a talented person. How I wish I also have some talent to share with but I got nothing but myself appreciating those things that you have
@riverwild (1271)
Thank you, I appreciate that!
@riverwild Welcome!