My favorite band

@Bensen32 (717)
So I was sitting and listening to music and thought, what if I could only listen to one band the rest of my life what band would I pick. There is so much good music out there it would suck to have to pick just one. I think if I had to pick I would go with Led Zeppelin, my favorite band. There is not a song I don't like from them. Houses of the Holy is my favorite album from them. I think the only down side to picking them would be they didn't put out a lot of albums and their songs are pretty short in time. Pink Floyd would be a close second to them. I really like a lot of their music and they have more albums and some pretty long songs. If you had to pick just one, what would you pick?
I honestly think that if I had to choose just one band to listen to for the rest of my whole life it would be... System of a Down. Pretty good music and it's good for any occasion.
@Bensen32 (717)
I like a hand full of songs from System of a Down but maybe not enough to be my choice, but still a good band.
@Bensen32 I named my dog Serj. Hahaha, seriously, it's my favorite band and I think I may throw them on for a while today. Even the kiddos like to head bang to it. So we have fun!
@Bensen32 (717)
@stayathomemom29 Sounds like a good time with the kids :)
@LeaPea2417 (21146)
• Toccoa, Georgia
My favorite band is "Rush".
@Bensen32 (717)
Oh yea, one of my favorite songs, Red Barchetta. I've gotten two tickets because of that song, can't drive slow when it is on.
@LeaPea2417 (21146)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@dgobucks226 (12764)
Well, those are really great picks! Both bands provide quite a collection of terrific tunes. I guess it depends what you music you listened to as a youngster. For me, it would be The Beatles but there are so many other bands I would wish I could still listen to..
@Bensen32 (717)
Beatles another good choice, they have a lot of good songs too.
@dgobucks226 (12764)
@Bensen32 Oh thank you! Yours are great too. A fan of both bands!
@abissue (43)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Megadeth, That's my favourite band
@Bensen32 (717)
wow, going with the heavy stuff I see.
Well as far as bands yes, your second Pink Floyd would be my first but as far as solo singers, well honestly that has to be the late David Cassidy !
I do not have a particular favourite music band, but I like pop music.