Motivation for art

I'm having trouble coming up with some motivation to work on art projects today. Yesterday I didn't do anything either. I think I will jsut have to schedule some time in, and just do it. Once I start I usually get in the mood. Today I want to work on my art doll face cabochon. Although sculpting takes a lot more patience and effort than painting. I need to just do it.
@ebanreb (5004)
Creativity rules. Amazing talent my friend. Your talent really needs patience and perseverance.
thank you
@ebanreb (5004)
@riverwild my pleasure
@Daelii (2826)
I hope you find your inner Muse soon! When I need inspiration a long walk in the mountains helps me!
sometimes going for a walk helps clear my mind
@sabtraversa (9918)
I know what you're talking about. Well, we can't wait to see the finished doll, is that enough? But being in the right mood can take more than external motivation.
Yes I have to be in the right mood
@cahaya1983 (10189)
Sometimes when I feel lazy I just indulge in it. I've learned that there's no point pushing myself to do things unless I really have the momentum. That usually works.
@peachpurple (11801)
How about your mood ? You can draw out your mood on the canvas
I try but it works best when I'm feeling relaxed
@peachpurple (11801)
@riverwild Hope to see your paintings soon
I totally can relate. It's hard to get off my butt sometimes and do something. And sometimes it's frustrating when I want to do art but I'm just too tired or impatient. I know I want to finish something but at the same time I don't. I spend a lot of time just thinking about doing something sometimes.